There are 253 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Quick tip. The reason Travis Kelce is still getting open is because Patrick Mahomes is finding him when rolls outside of the pocket more then before. Teams have found ways to stop kelce after all these years, but because Mahomes doesn't trust his other receivers, He is scrambling more andTravis Kelce is finding open spots in zone coverage when he does scramble. Keep Mahomes on the pocket and this game won't be close, he doesn't have the weapons or trust he has had in previous years to go through all of his progressions
Originally posted by eastie:
LOL at the 'holding debate. I mean, WTF did everybody think was gonna happen when the NFL got in bed with gambling on the games? A multi-billion dollar 'industry' that is notorious for the underworld connections influencing the game? No way! LOL. Of course these games have a bit of 'rigging' mixed in. Name me one business/industry that is a multi-billion dollar plus business that doesn't attempt to rig the outcome in their favor. Somebody will be bought for the right price, just hope that they buyer is betting on the Niners.
Talk like that around here will have people accusing you of having brain worms.
Originally posted by BigT:
Originally posted by tankle104:

lol that's awesome that other pass rushers are speaking up too

Good God… I really tire of the constant narrative of teams that have lost to us whining about the refs being biased. All defensive linemen are held on nearly every play. Chiefs lineman could post plenty of still images of them being held. Jones is held frequently but when you're in the middle it is not as obvious. The reason he doesn't whine about it is because he is too busy polishing his rings and counting his money. There were a couple calls in the Bills game that went against the Chiefs and one obvious one on Lamar when he could have got a grounding call and lost thirty yards. There is no conspiracy.

As to Americas team… Nobody likes the Chiefs, it is much easier to root for a loser like the lions. Btw we hated you guys too until we got Montana for a couple years. But you guys had used all his magic up by the time we got him.

I hate the time before the Super Bowl and swear I am not going to get enveloped in the garbage, but like a crack addict or an abused woman I keep coming back

Agree 100 % that its the SF Dline who dictates 2nd is how to handle Kelce How much man vs zone
And for yall talking crap about the 49ers and this great D.

This is the same Chiefs D that the Eagles put 35 on in the Super Bowl. And Smith ran right past Snead just like Flowers did. So I'm absolutely right and Brandon Aiyk will have a huge game against these guys. I am absolutely right.
Big T are you from ChiefsPlanet? I used to post in there a little bit. Not as much lately.
Someone needs to call Warner out for taking himself out on all of those runs. He often leaves his responsibly of plugging the hole and follow a blocker. Everyone of those big running plays involved Fred taking himself out of the play. There will always be holes on the defensive lines for runs but the LB's are supposed to fill the holes before it's ten or more yards down the field. When the LB's are not there, the safeties are the last line of defense. They're often 20 to 25 yards down the field or whiffs on their tackles. It almost looks like they're playing touch football. There are no physicality when it comes to tackling.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Is that Pat's wife? She looks unhinged.
I love me some Brittney Mahomes I just don't want her turning up in this game.
Mahomes is 3-0 vs the 9ers...Spags against a young QB is legendary

Originally posted by Cosmo:
Is that Pat's wife? She looks unhinged.

She's as white trash as it gets
Chiefs Planet forum is a cesspool. OMG. What a mess over there. I post some common sense but it's a catastrophe over there.

Even if Brock won 10 Superbowls, there's still gonna be the same critics saying something negative about him.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Even if Brock won 10 Superbowls, there's still gonna be the same critics saying something negative about him.

I think that's right.
I think Shanahan finally unleashes Brock like he did in the second half last game. I wouldn't be surprised if he told Brock not to run much during the season because without him the season is over.
Share 49ersWebzone