There are 261 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

I can't wait for this Super Bowl Rematch it's time for Ring number 6 if the 49ers want to Really win here's what you need to do.
1. Pressure Patrick Mahomes
2. Stop Travis Kelce from making Big Plays
3. Stop Isiah Pacheco Man can run.
4. Don't cause Dumb Penalties sometimes it causes us the game and gives the other team a big play.
5. Defense needs to step the Run game, And Offense
6. At least be up by 2 scores and maybe you can have the Chiefs in Checkmate

and especially

Run dame BALL KYLE run the dame ball against KC
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Is that Pat's wife? She looks unhinged.

She's as white trash as it gets

I agree. Obviously idk her personally or anything but she seems like complete white trash. Lol his younger bro seems like the ultimate D bag. I have nothing against pat, seems like a fun guy and he's a great qb, but his wife and bro seem exactly like what you'd think a rich privileged d bag kids would be like from Tyler TX. It's like a small city in the middle of no where of east Texas. Lol I've been there a few times passing through and she seems exactly like the people I encountered there.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Baltimore Ravens literally was diving into the end zone when they fumbled it back to the Chiefs. Baltimore also shot themselves in the foot with all of their roughing penalties and unsportsmanlike penalties. Finally, Lamar made a fatal mistake when he threw into triple coverage in the end zone. The Ravens should have won. They are better than the Chiefs. The 49ers caught a break.

Even Buffalo was better. They controlled the narrative for the majority of that game. It's a damn shame they only had a shell of a defense due to injuries and Josh Allen had to carry the team in his back. It didn't work out unfortunately.

The Chiefs haven't been all that dominant this postseason. They just get the 'heart of a champion' nod that's all…
Originally posted by DrEll:
Baltimore Ravens literally was diving into the end zone when they fumbled it back to the Chiefs. Baltimore also shot themselves in the foot with all of their roughing penalties and unsportsmanlike penalties. Finally, Lamar made a fatal mistake when he threw into triple coverage in the end zone. The Ravens should have won. They are better than the Chiefs. The 49ers caught a break.

Even Buffalo was better. They controlled the narrative for the majority of that game. It's a damn shame they only had a shell of a defense due to injuries and Josh Allen had to carry the team in his back. It didn't work out unfortunately.

The Chiefs haven't been all that dominant this postseason. They just get the 'heart of a champion' nod that's all…

nothing but fax in these two post.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Feb 3, 2024 at 4:08 AM ]
CMC is gunna be fierce in this game ..run it down their throats
Work the underneath stuff, take what the defense gives you. At least early on. That'll open up things for Purdy to go deep later in the game. Key is maintain those long, time consuming drives.
If we can limit Travis Kelce's catches that'll be a big step to beating KC. He consistently gets open and sometimes it's a great catch and sometimes he just gets wide open too many times. Need a great defensive scheme and effort

I don't care if he has another 11 catch game as long as he's not getting in the end zone. The one bright spot about the D has been in the red zone. Make them kick FGs
Originally posted by BigT:
Originally posted by Silky:
So you write multiple sentences about Brocks Ints and bad games against the Vikings, Browns, and Ravens and mention Jimmy G. Then you gloss over two playoff come from behind wins like "yea those happened but whatever."

I can tell you my friend that we are over the Vikings and Browns game. The Browns game we should have won honestly. We view the Ravens game as a learning experience and a valuable one at that. Did Mahomes not throw two pick sixes in a row against the Raiders and have a terrible game? Everyone has bad games and your QB is no exception.

Absolutely he did… The difference is he has six years of high level success in pressure games. Purdy does not, in fact he has not played particularly well against good defenses. The Lions have a good line but their back end is trash. The Lions worked pretty hard to lose that game, similar to our experience with the Ravens. Poor coaching and even worse execution. In some ways I feel we are as lucky we made it through last Sunday as you are. I have seen on here that we won't be ready for your speed on offense. To a certain degree I agree with that. I also don't think you guys or Purdy will be ready for what our D will throw at you. Our defense is not slow, I really don't know how you came up with that. Bolton, Gay , Tranquil are as good as any unit at linebacker, and Sneed, McDuffie and Reid are a strong back half that tackle very well and spot blitz a lot. Spags will throw a lot of confusion out there, I believe him to be a top 3 coordinator. I don't think it will be easy to score 34 points. I also don't think we will get anywhere near that either. You have too many playmakers on defense and they should feel backed in a corner a bit.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me but I didn't say the Chiefs D is slow. I know the Chiefs D is good. Niners need to stay ahead of the down and distance which I think they can do. It doesn't matter how good your corners are if CMC is getting 3-4 yds a carry and Deebo is popping end arounds and sweeps for positive yards. That is hard to stop in our offense. Ideally avoiding 3rd down would be great, but if we are consistently at 3rd and 4 or fewer the Niners can cook.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Chiefs Planet forum is a cesspool. OMG. What a mess over there. I post some common sense but it's a catastrophe over there.

Haha I went over there today. The delusion over there got the heck out

It's pretty bad. I got an account over there.

My sister used to live out there. Lotta toothless bumpy faced meth heads out there lined up looking like a real freakshow in broad daylight so I'm not surprised
Originally posted by Montana:
CMC is gunna be fierce in this game ..run it down their throats

Lol CMC has been incredible for us since the moment he got here. It's almost like him being incredible is "normal" now and it's just expected. He's the perfect niner and perfect player for the shanahan offense.

so many guys on this squad that I hope get their ring, it's well deserved - CMC, Trent, Kittle, Juice, Armstead, Bosa, Warner, Dre etc - guess that are class acts and play the game the right way. Have real love for the game. Always bummed me out that we couldn't get guys like gore/willis/Staley a ring.

• BigT
Big T are you from ChiefsPlanet? I used to post in there a little bit. Not as much lately.

No that place is kind of a cesspool at times. I would rather engage with opposing views.
Originally posted by BigT:
No that place is kind of a cesspool at times. I would rather engage with opposing views.

this place can be a disaster zone at times too. if you ever want a great laugh - just watch the "Gameday" thread during a game. lmao a ton of people living and dying on every snap like we are gods or the worst thing in the world lmao.

I hope we pull off the win against you guys! I think we have a better overall team, but your defense is legit and you have mahommes, that's always an incredible challenge. I do think our offense, and what we like to do, matches up well with what you guys do on defense. it'll be interesting. I just hope we run early and often. I also hope brock uses his legs early and often like Allen did - especially since you guys play so much man coverage.
LOL. Who are the 9% who voted for the Chiefs?

Turn in your Faithful card right now.

Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL. Who are the 9% who voted for the Chiefs?

Turn in your Faithful card right now.

Haha must be the bots

we are favored for a reason. They have Mahomes. We are a TEAM
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Is that Pat's wife? She looks unhinged.

She's as white trash as it gets

I agree. Obviously idk her personally or anything but she seems like complete white trash. Lol his younger bro seems like the ultimate D bag. I have nothing against pat, seems like a fun guy and he's a great qb, but his wife and bro seem exactly like what you'd think a rich privileged d bag kids would be like from Tyler TX. It's like a small city in the middle of no where of east Texas. Lol I've been there a few times passing through and she seems exactly like the people I encountered there.

Is east Texas bad? I've heard that reputation. People call it trashy and the people who live there. I guess DFW is a little more central. Seems pretty nice. Austin seems the most beautiful with the River, Lake Travis and the hill county. Houston on the gulf coast seems like really good or really bad neighborhoods. Some terrible ghettos and huge mansions. A big contrast. El Paso although Texas seems more like New Mexico to me. LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone