There are 284 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

17-12 we hold them to FGs and stop them on a TD drive late to seal the win.

take the niners and the under! At least that's what AI seems to think.
Go 49ers!
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL. Who are the 9% who voted for the Chiefs?

Turn in your Faithful card right now.

Haha must be the bots

we are favored for a reason. They have Mahomes. We are a TEAM

There's a bunch of Mahomes (Mahomexcuses when he loses) fans in the OL thread. I bet it's them.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Is east Texas bad? I've heard that reputation. People call it trashy and the people who live there. I guess DFW is a little more central. Seems pretty nice. Austin seems the most beautiful with the River, Lake Travis and the hill county. Houston on the gulf coast seems like really good or really bad neighborhoods. Some terrible ghettos and huge mansions. A big contrast. El Paso although Texas seems more like New Mexico to me. LOL.

Austin is def the coolest city and funnest, IMO. DFW is a nice place - I lived there for five years. East Texas is just middle of no where small towns. So it's typical small town rural areas. Like the closest bigger city to Tyler is DFW and that's a handful of hours away driving.

I developed a handful of locations in El Paso, it's done a great job cleaning the city up the last 10+ years but yes, it borders New Mexico and Mexico - so it has that similar vibe and culture. I liked it there though, in a visiting for work capacity.
Fred Warner seems to have been effected by the 10 point come back by chiefs in SB forever. I really hope he tells the team not to celebrate in the end zone if we get a turnover. The last pick by Moore and the celebration haunts me. There was still a lot more game left!!!!!
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Love that both Bosa and York are talking about the missed holding calls from SB54.

Talking about it makes it harder for the refs to steal it again.

Though, this year we have to contend wirh Kelce proposing to Taylor after a chiefs win. NFL will obvs want that storyline above all else.
I am really looking forward to this game. For all the Faithful that have been fans for decades all I will say is "This is it" !!!!!!! Gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. Those who know will get what that means and I believe get what I am referring to !!!!!!!! Walsh did too and even used it in practice the week leading to the SB. Go Niners……..,,,,"This is it"
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Love that both Bosa and York are talking about the missed holding calls from SB54.

Though, this year we have to contend wirh Kelce proposing to Taylor after a chiefs win. NFL will obvs want that storyline above all else.

What Bosa said was nothing but the truth, problem is, people hate hearing the truth. Another problem is it will be the same refs from SB54 and that was the worst officiating I've ever seen, lets hope Vinovich is on our side this time. I wanna see the Chiefs fans and players to know what that s**t is like when they don't call holding or late hits on your QB or a b******t OPI on Kelce.

even a ravens played shared an image of him being held by the chiefs last weekend. lol put the pressure on them to make the calls or make the O line play timid!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

What Bosa said was nothing but the truth, problem is, people hate hearing the truth. Another problem is it will be the same refs from SB54 and that was the worst officiating I've ever seen, lets hope Vinovich is on our side this time. I wanna see the Chiefs fans and players to know what that s**t is like when they don't call holding or late hits on your QB or a b******t OPI on Kelce.

The push off on Kittle on a bomb called back was outrageous. That was so minor. His hand was just out to see where the defender was. The non calls against Bosa were horrible. Holding all the time and key moments too. Chiefs got all the calls in that game. The most important ones too.

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame

The push off on Kittle on a bomb called back was outrageous. That was so minor. His hand was just out to see where the defender was. The non calls against Bosa were horrible. Holding all the time and key moments too. Chiefs got all the calls in that game. The most important ones too.

The flag on Kittle was one of the most egregious calls of all time.

Thats just about every play the receiver has his hand out a couple inches like that.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Is that Pat's wife? She looks unhinged.

She's as white trash as it gets
Does that make Taylor white trash by association?
Originally posted by Crown:

Thats just about every play the receiver has his hand out a couple inches like that.

Yes I agree.
Originally posted by Crown:

They have mic'd up from that SB on nfln now, and it was an awful call. The chiefs defensive coach even said so to his players
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
They have mic'd up from that SB on nfln now, and it was an awful call. The chiefs defensive coach even said so to his players

that was horrific. just unbelievable. that was such a massive play too.
Share 49ersWebzone