🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Noooooooooo🤬
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Noooooooooo🤬

Saloon font is cool and that's what it should be. I hope they wear the red socks too. It looks cool.
Deep thoughts ... when the 49ers play the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, do they bother to fill two different sets of confetti canisters, or do they say screw it, close enough, and just load up one with red and yellow/gold?
Saw on the news the other day that majority of game ticket sales are from California. Crowd should favor the Niners. I remember in Miami there seemed to be slightly more chiefs fans
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

He killed us last time.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Noooooooooo🤬

You don't like that saloon font? I LOVE it.
Originally posted by NCommand:

He killed us last time.

I don't think he'll play but might be active
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by DrEll:
They should play the conference championship games on Saturday then play the SB on Sunday one week after. The two week weight is overkill. I get the nfl wants to milk it but 2 weeks is a bit much…

Didn't they add the extra week after 9/11 because the January 2002 Super Bowl got unexpectedly pushed back a week and they wanted to add it in case the season ever got pushed back a week again?

EDIT: On second thought, plenty of Super Bowls in the 90's were played two weeks later so I must be wrong about this… looks like others were played one week later, including the January 2003 Super Bowl so I'm not sure anymore.

Can't remember when they changed the day the Super Bowl was held, maybe when they turned the Pro Bowl into something I'll never watch. I used to be able to watch the Super Bowl on the last Sunday in January, then the Pro Bowl, a REAL football game, in Hawaii the following week, to ween me off football, with fewer withdrawals.
soooo mahomes is thanos, and niners are the avengers?

Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

This does feel like the end game
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Saw on the news the other day that majority of game ticket sales are from California. Crowd should favor the Niners. I remember in Miami there seemed to be slightly more chiefs fans

Sure hope 49er fans represent Vegas is right there!!!
Any news on Kittles Toe?
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by NCommand:

He killed us last time.

I don't think he'll play but might be active

He had core muscle surgery on Jan 2, so I'd be surprised if he played
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

This does feel like the end game

if kc wins mahomes gonna be like
Share 49ersWebzone