LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 226 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Hey 49er fans I hope you guys are champions a week from tonight. You guys have classy players more so than KC. Go get it!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Who's the other tool bag?

im not sure how you could watch the second half of that DET game and still come away with the game manager b******t.
Jealousy?? Hate what you can't have F@@@em!!
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Hey 49er fans I hope you guys are champions a week from tonight. You guys have classy players more so than KC. Go get it!

Thanks brotha! I look forward to our matchup next year! It feels like a fun rivalry is about to start, and for the first time since the 90s, we may both have studs at qb!
I disagree you can put anybody on that roster and they can get there. That narrative needs to end. 40/53 players are different from 2019. That team was defense and special teams driven. This is offense driven. They would hide Jimmy G in playoff games. He would throw 8 times in a playoff game. They got their despite Jimmy G. Brock Purdy led the comeback and played way above his status. Plus look at all the OFF SCHEDULE plays he does all year long. Look at the Redskins or Cardinals games for example. Those scrambling outside and throwing for touchdowns ARE NOT THE PLAY CALL. That's ALL BROCK PURDY. These are lazy media takes. Not true analysis of what's happening. Brock is the best QB we had in 20 - 25 years. He's very legitimate. I just hate the way they treat him. Because it's ultimately not true. He's far better than they are saying.

Here's my bold prediction for Super Bowl mvp: Deommodore Lenoir
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

As long as someone on our team wins it, which almost alwyas means we won, I'll take it.

i think it's really between CMC/Brock/Bosa with a dark horse in deebo.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Feb 4, 2024 at 9:24 AM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

As long as someone on our team wins it, which almost alwyas means we won, I'll take it.

i think it's really between CMC/Brock/Bosa with a dark horse in deebo.

If we win it will be Brock_STAR. They will do everything they can to try to keep it from him. But it will be Brock.
Brock needs to be the antihero and needs to have everyone calm down. This is a delicate situation
Pray for a safe flight for all our players, staff and Niners organization from SJC to Las Vegas today.....crappy, windy, rainy weather in the South Bay today.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 🛫
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Pray for a safe flight for all our players, staff and Niners organization from SJC to Las Vegas today.....crappy, windy, rainy weather in the South Bay today.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 🛫

AGREE...

LETS GO NINERSSSS !!!!

I just saw lesean McCoy on Julian Edelman a podcast - he said one year while they were getting ready for the playoffs, Brady wouldn't practice outside because there were too many windows, people may be able to see the plays. Made them go in side.

i wonder how often that stuff happens because obviously he knew the pats did that and he didn't want people doing that to him.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 🛫

Jed needs to cut ties with crappy United Airways and go to a proven luxury commodity like Emirates !
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
I just saw lesean McCoy on Julian Edelman a podcast - he said one year while they were getting ready for the playoffs, Brady wouldn't practice outside because there were too many windows, people may be able to see the plays. Made them go in side.

i wonder how often that stuff happens because obviously he knew the pats did that and he didn't want people doing that to him.

Lucky for us we're not playing Belichick in the Super Bowl. Or you know 👀
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 🛫

It's rainy some in Vegas today
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

i like it 😍

Here's the other one

Both end zones look gorgeous. Exactly how I expected…
Share 49ersWebzone