LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 240 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

does anyone know if this actually true? The poster said it really wasn't fake. That's wild. Lol just because a white qb wins it - it means the league isn't diverse? A majority of the team and coaching staff are other than white, ridiculous.
Originally posted by tankle104:

does anyone know if this actually true? The poster said it really wasn't fake. That's wild. Lol just because a white qb wins it - it means the league isn't diverse? A majority of the team and coaching staff are other than white, ridiculous.

No idea..seems meh
[ Edited by Montana on Feb 4, 2024 at 10:35 AM ]

Wow. I hope that's not real. Talk about being divisive just for the sake of it

So how was it handled the past super bowls that were held in Feb?
Originally posted by Montana:

No idea..seems meh

It is an ignorant thing for the consultant to say, if indeed she did say it.

jesus jimmy was an AWFUL scrambler and possibly even worse throwing on the run. Lol the contrast is insane.

[ Edited by Sanfran_chrisco on Feb 4, 2024 at 10:48 AM ]
  • Cosmo

LMAO that's complete hogwash.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

i like it 😍

Here's the other one

Both end zones look gorgeous. Exactly how I expected…

Am I crazy or is it missing the "i" lol

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Montana:

No idea..seems meh

I hate it when stuff like this is said, If it's factual, because it takes away from the real issues with racism in the world. Such a joke.

eff this lady and eff racism! Let the boys play! Let's go niners!
Originally posted by English:

Seems very stupid cause obviously this is about just the qbs...the face of football..lame.

Dumb af cause Wilks, cause Deebo, cause Aiyuk, Trent, and.and and..Fred..and and..they are faces of football too..not just the qb

I can smell the pink/blue hair and cat stench from that quote...begone childless wench!
We all know that the Chiefs have the advantage with the HC, QB and DC (only co-ord in NFL history to win SBs with two diff teams).
Also know: the 49ers defense has to do something extra-ordinary to make this a game.

One positive thing in the playoffs - the Chiefs have to account for a (somewhat) scrambling QB now. Plus, a few lucky bounces would help too.
Let's see, we'll take any sliver of hope.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
We all know that the Chiefs have the advantage with the HC, QB and DC (only co-ord in NFL history to win SBs with two diff teams).
Also know: the 49ers defense has to do something extra-ordinary to make this a game.

One positive thing in the playoffs - the Chiefs have to account for a (somewhat) scrambling QB now. Plus, a few lucky bounces would help too.
Let's see, we'll take any sliver of hope.

I think the chiefs have the advantage with their HC but I think Kyle is a great HC too, so even though Andy is currently better - Kyle is closer to Andy than most head coaches, IMO.

they may have the advantage at DC but he's going against Kyle and our plethora of talent - so I respect spags but it's a real real challenge for him that's uphill.

i like the talent differential in our favor. Mahommes and Kelce are great but if our guys play how we know they can - we should win.

what our D really needs is to hear "ALL GAS NO BRAKES" - remind them that's how we play since wilks apparently doesn't have a mantra like that.
Share 49ersWebzone