LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 245 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Aiyuk and I both went to schools in Churchill County, NV..anyone who has been to Fallon, NV, at least when I lived there..knows it's a pretty darn white-ish hick town. I can say hick town cause I am a NV native haha. I would love for Aiyuk to win the Superbowl. He is talented AF. Not just about the qb
[ Edited by Montana on Feb 4, 2024 at 11:04 AM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by tankle104:

i like it 😍

Here's the other one

Both end zones look gorgeous. Exactly how I expected…

Am I crazy or is it missing the "i" lol

It's from the commercial. Lol

• DrEll
  • Veteran

jesus jimmy was an AWFUL scrambler and possibly even worse throwing on the run. Lol the contrast is insane.

Holy crap did I just get an empty feeling inside watching those Jimmy lowlights. Thank god that loser is out of here. Sad part is he probably feels no ounce of regret not being part of this Super Bowl team. Probably smiling somewhere like a dope…
Originally posted by Montana:
Aiyuk and I both went to schools in Churchill County, NV..anyone who has been to Fallon, NV, at least when I lived there..knows it's a pretty darn white-ish hick town. I can say hick town cause I am a NV native haha. I would love for Aiyuk to win the Superbowl. He is talented AF. Not just about the qb

I want trent to get one. I want Kyle to get one. I want deebo to get one. I want Juice to get one. Kittle. Warner. Greenlaw etc. just so many guys on this team have done it the right way for years now and really fallen short cause of our qb play, or lack there of when it mattered. I selfishly want Brock to tie the record for most playoff wins this early in their career and him to get a ring young.

There are so many reasons I want this win. It'll write history in such a positive way for these players, coaches, and organization. Similar to how gore, willis, bowman, Staley etc never got one and kinda are forgotton more than they should be and not given the ultimate credit they deserve outside of 49ers fans.
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

i like it 😍

Here's the other one

Both end zones look gorgeous. Exactly how I expected…

Am I crazy or is it missing the "i" lol

It's from the commercial. Lol

it's a remake of their older commercial

This what I'm thinking. We need to rely primarily on CMC (and some Mitchell. Maybe even some mason) in this game. I would add some Deebo sweeps and reverses too. Kyle can't out think himself in this game.

If we lose because we can't run the ball then so be it. What we can't do is abandon it like the ravens did.

And if we do pass, Brock should use CMC on swing or flare routes. A Brady type passing game. Frustrate the defense.
I want trent to get one. I want Kyle to get one. I want deebo to get one. I want Juice to get one. Kittle. Warner. Greenlaw etc. just so many guys on this team have done it the right way for years now and really fallen short cause of our qb play, or lack there of when it mattered. I selfishly want Brock to tie the record for most playoff wins this early in their career and him to get a ring young.

There are so many reasons I want this win. It'll write history in such a positive way for these players, coaches, and organization. Similar to how gore, willis, bowman, Staley etc never got one and kinda are forgotton more than they should be and not given the ultimate credit they deserve outside of 49ers fans.

Well said
I think it sucks that the Chiefs get to use the Raiders training facility and the Niners have to use UNLV. The UNLV facility is outside and it is supposed to rain Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday!🤬
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Here's my bold prediction for Super Bowl mvp: Deommodore Lenoir

I feel like the only way to win the game is with CMC as MVP.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

does anyone know if this actually true? The poster said it really wasn't fake. That's wild. Lol just because a white qb wins it - it means the league isn't diverse? A majority of the team and coaching staff are other than white, ridiculous.
So how was it handled the past super bowls that were held in Feb?

I was about to say the same. So every SB winner should be a black QB then? lol

jesus jimmy was an AWFUL scrambler and possibly even worse throwing on the run. Lol the contrast is insane.

This is pretty much been established lol

let's compare him to Lance. He was suppose to be our duel threat QB. I still have Purdy as the better scrambler.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

does anyone know if this actually true? The poster said it really wasn't fake. That's wild. Lol just because a white qb wins it - it means the league isn't diverse? A majority of the team and coaching staff are other than white, ridiculous.

I can smell the pink/blue hair and cat stench from that quote...begone childless wench!

LOL
totally bogus!
I can't believe it is that person's job to come up stupid statements like that.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
I think it sucks that the Chiefs get to use the Raiders training facility and the Niners have to use UNLV. The UNLV facility is outside and it is supposed to rain Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday!🤬

Yeah, that's some BS. Big disadvantage there.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Chiefs are pussies that's why.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

This what I'm thinking. We need to rely primarily on CMC (and some Mitchell. Maybe even some mason) in this game. I would add some Deebo sweeps and reverses too. Kyle can't out think himself in this game.

If we lose because we can't run the ball then so be it. What we can't do is abandon it like the ravens did.

And if we do pass, Brock should use CMC on swing or flare routes. A Brady type passing game. Frustrate the defense.

Sounds like a good plan to me.
Share 49ersWebzone