There are 179 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
BREAKING: Patrick Mahomes dad arrested last night in TX, awaiting bail

Meh. If it was Patrick then we would have something.

3rd DUI.

Its still a distraction

Daddy Homes needs to get his s**t together
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by tankle104:

jesus jimmy was an AWFUL scrambler and possibly even worse throwing on the run. Lol the contrast is insane.

This is pretty much been established lol

let's compare him to Lance. He was suppose to be our duel threat QB. I still have Purdy as the better scrambler.

Jimmy is painful to watch.

Lance looked like a clunky robot.

Purdy has waaay better change of direction than Lance. Lance would've been tackled by Anzolone on that one scramble Purdy had in the 4th qtr.

Tbh, I don't think he makes any of the scrambles Purdy had due to his slow get off.
  • Cosmo

3rd DUI.

Its still a distraction

Agree, I'll take any distraction we can get.

Now they have an excuse if they lose and Mahomes has a bad game or something. I don't care though.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

jesus jimmy was an AWFUL scrambler and possibly even worse throwing on the run. Lol the contrast is insane.

I think one reason is Purdy's quads are bigger than Jimmy's.

But really, Purdy has that elite short yardage quickness that Jimmy never had even as a rookie. If Spagnuolo is going to blitz Purdy - and Purdy gets away, that's a possible first down/explosive play for Pudy. Jimmy simply just doesn't have the processor or the athleticism of Brock. Purdy's a generational talent. Jimmy is just a great NFC Championsip/Superbowl level QB.

P.s. Raiders fired their head coach for a reason.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Koldo:

This is pretty much been established lol

let's compare him to Lance. He was suppose to be our duel threat QB. I still have Purdy as the better scrambler.

Jimmy is painful to watch.

Lance looked like a clunky robot.

Purdy has waaay better change of direction than Lance. Lance would've been tackled by Anzolone on that one scramble Purdy had in the 4th qtr.

Tbh, I don't think he makes any of the scrambles Purdy had due to his slow get off.

Yeah I still think Purdy reminds me mostly of Russell Wilson with his scrambling and escapability.
Originally posted by Montana:

3rd DUI.

Its still a distraction

Daddy Homes needs to get his s**t together

Nooooooo, Daddy Mahomes needs to hit the sauce some more and go on a media tirade about how disappointed he is about having one son who is an accused sexual predator and another one that's a terrible actor that sounds like Kermit the frog, then just before he falls off stage he tells the world how much he hates Taylor Swift and her fans 👍😎

Lets get this distraction train up to max speed 🤣
Originally posted by Cosmo:

3rd DUI.

Its still a distraction

Agree, I'll take any distraction we can get.

Won't get as much media attention as Cullivers "not down with that sweet stuff" comment did

stir that pot
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

does anyone know if this actually true? The poster said it really wasn't fake. That's wild. Lol just because a white qb wins it - it means the league isn't diverse? A majority of the team and coaching staff are other than white, ridiculous.

LMAO that's complete hogwash.

Man there is some serious bias issues from that person.

Probowl flag football defense looking like Niners defense vs Lions in the 1st half
Meh, there were several wide open drops also. Good news is drops have been the chefs calling card this year, so hopefully that trend continues.

True but those two were only targeted 4 times. So they were doing something right. I know the one huge 3rd down drop by Reynolds was on Lenoir. The other Reynolds drop was on Ambry.The 4th down one.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Yeah I still think Purdy reminds me mostly of Russell Wilson with his scrambling and escapability.

Same. Purdy has some shake and bake to him. His arm isn't Russel Wilson level, but its still a plus arm. I think its just as strong an arm as Jimmy's and also more accurate.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Now they have an excuse if they lose and Mahomes has a bad game or something. I don't care though.

Who gives a f**k. Mahomes is still the best player in the league he doesn't need any excuses. If they lose it's because they didn't bring their A game no distraction b******t.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

chiefs D is good but I don't think it's unbeatable. They aren't the 2015 broncos or 2013 Seahawks. They're just good. If our offense executes, we should win. I hope to see a dominating run game.

I think we see some Mitchell to give CMC a few breaks.
Agree 💯%,
They are missing Omenihu and Thuny, and 70% of the game is between the trenches.
Share 49ersWebzone