LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 272 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

• pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Brock is Hawkeye, the normal looking guy who gets underestimated because his superpower is accuracy and perseverance.

He's Daredevil.
6th sense, agile, skilled, smart, calm for the most part, underdog, humble, super religious.
Hawkeye is a cocky guy.
Why does everyone still act like the Chiefs have some dominant offense? They haven't been a top offense all season and haven't in these playoffs. They are here because of their defense. They scored 17 points vs the Ravens and 27 vs the Bills that had half of their defense on the shelf. And scored 26 vs the Dolphins. Yes they have the best QB in the league but he is not the boogeyman. Do I worry alot about the Chiefs offense? Yes but that's because I lack faith in our defense. Mainly our run defense and our pass rush that is not getting home much. The Chiefs didn't have a single 1000+ yard receiver this season. They had 2 guys between 900-1000 and their #3 guy was Watson with 460. And their #1 RB didn't reach 1000 yards rushing this season and was their only player with over 1000 total yards. We had 4 players with over 1000+ total yards and one of those 4 had over 2000. CMC had more receiving yards than the Chiefs #2 WR.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Absolutely they should pound the rock at KC.

Learn from your Superbowl mistake.

When Honey badger said he was glad we stopped running.

Also, they (Spags) sees our offense as basic with a lot of window dressing (3:00).

Question is, does Kyle know that?
^^^

I don't underestimate Reid's ability to game plan a great offense with two weeks to prepare. It's not so much the weapons at his disposal. Also, having Mahomes doesn't hurt.

I'm sorry to say, but I have more faith in Reid being able to scheme up a good game plan with his weapons than I do Kyle with his. Kyles is one of the best coaches/OC but Reid is just that much better.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
That is the field. Why would they paint the practice field?

you think that's allegiant stadium?

That is the field that will go into the stadium. Why is that funny? Need someone to explain it to you?

[ Edited by Cosmo on Feb 4, 2024 at 4:06 PM ]
THIS TIME NEXT WEEK
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Pacheco for the Chiefs is one pf the most underrated and dangerous players in all of football. The dude is powerful, fast, has great hands and he hold on to the football.. We don't stop him we lose, They need a 5 down lineman to stop the run with the wide nine this year.

Pacheco is a lot like Roger Craig with the high knees or Ricky Watters with the low centre of gravity.

Rasheen Rice is like Deebo.

p

Sounds like something a bot would say.

It's a bot through and through.

does not use the quote button and writes nonsensical at times.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
our final home for the season 😎. Let's get it

Why isn't the 49ers end zone red?

this, wtf?

You guys realize this is the practice facility at a college, right? This isn't the stadium where the super bowl will be played
That is the SB field

Oh that's the field that will be transported there? Lol my bad. I thought that was where we were practicing lmao.

Ahh that makes sense. I didn't realize the field was right there like that. I've seen that stadium from high up too, never noticed there is a field there.

the value of just the land where that field is, is insane. Lol
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
I am sure that it has been posted here before yet a construction worker buried a chiefs flag under the foundation of the allegiant stadium.

I think this works in 9ers favor. Because its buried...dead.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
^^^

I don't underestimate Reid's ability to game plan a great offense with two weeks to prepare. It's not so much the weapons at his disposal. Also, having Mahomes doesn't hurt.

I'm sorry to say, but I have more faith in Reid being able to scheme up a good game plan with his weapons than I do Kyle with his. Kyles is one of the best coaches/OC but Reid is just that much better.

This season, "Andy Reid's ability to game plan a great offense with two weeks to prepare" resulted in 17 points at home against a fraudulent Eagles team

Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
our final home for the season 😎. Let's get it

Why isn't the 49ers end zone red?

this, wtf?

You guys realize this is the practice facility at a college, right? This isn't the stadium where the super bowl will be played
That is the SB field

Oh that's the field that will be transported there? Lol my bad. I thought that was where we were practicing lmao.

Ahh that makes sense. I didn't realize the field was right there like that. I've seen that stadium from high up too, never noticed there is a field there.

the value of just the land where that field is, is insane. Lol

^^^

Just feed CMC and Deebo all game. They are two cheat codes. And if the Chiefs start paying extra focus on both of them that's when you hit Kittle. I am not expecting this to be an Aiyuk game because of how good Sneed is. Though I would fine a way to get Aiyuk the ball early in some fashion to get him into the game. Maybe an end around or screen. I can see Jennings having a pretty big impact because I just think the Chiefs are going to forget about him and he will be open alot.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
^^^

This season, "Andy Reid's ability to game plan a great offense with two weeks to prepare" resulted in 17 points at home against a fraudulent Eagles team

Okay, then. You go ahead and underestimate him.

For our sake, I hope you're right.

Kyle had two weeks to prepare the 49ers against the meh packers defense and we all saw how that worked out. Decided to pass 39 times in the rain with a QB that struggles in it.
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Feb 4, 2024 at 4:17 PM ]
Originally posted by JTB1974:
^^^

Just feed CMC and Deebo all game. They are two cheat codes. And if the Chiefs start paying extra focus on both of them that's when you hit Kittle. I am not expecting this to be an Aiyuk game because of how good Sneed is. Though I would fine a way to get Aiyuk the ball early in some fashion to get him into the game. Maybe an end around or screen. I can see Jennings having a pretty big impact because I just think the Chiefs are going to forget about him and he will be open alot.

That's what I think as well. Our best offensive attribute is their defense weakness. The run game. Don't get too cute and go with what this offense is built around.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
^^^

Okay, then. You go ahead and underestimate him.

For our sake, I hope you're right.

I'm not "underestimating" him, he's probably a top 3-5 head coach all time. But what his record after byes in previous seasons means nothing when it comes to next Sunday
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Feb 4, 2024 at 4:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone