LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 247 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Purdy is going to have to get back to the level he played during most of the regular season for this game.

Yah, if Purdy's O-line held as much as his and got away with it, maybe we wouldn't be sitting here how he has to get back to regular season form. Mahomes O-line got away with a few holds vs the Ravens. Out of the three playoff games how many times were the Chiefs called for holding??

There is some missing context that would be insightful:
- what were the TO-worthy play percentage for the field of QBs in the playoffs?
- how does TO-worthy play percentage change with the elements?
- how does TO-worthy play percentage change with regular season vs playoffs?
- how does TO-worthy play percentage change with o-line pass grading?

I suspect that Mahomes is an outlier for most of these trends, as he's the best QB by a lot. I also suspect Purdy would come in the top-5 of all playoffs QB's. Also, Purdy probably has the worst "bad weather" splits.
Just rewatched SB 54 highlights on nfln. we f**king had it in the bag, 1 more drive to burn clock, put up 3 after that T.Moore INT wouldve sealed it. I remember holding back tears thinking all the Niners had to do with cross some t's, dot i's, and it would've been ours
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Feb 4, 2024 at 5:36 PM ]
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
our final home for the season 😎. Let's get it

Why isn't the 49ers end zone red?

this, wtf?

You guys realize this is the practice facility at a college, right? This isn't the stadium where the super bowl will be played lol

I don't think they would deck out a practice field like that. And especially with the Chiefs logo on it…
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:

this, wtf?

You guys realize this is the practice facility at a college, right? This isn't the stadium where the super bowl will be played lol

I don't think they would deck out a practice field like that. And especially with the Chiefs logo on it…

The super bowl is in a dome. That is the practice field
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by DrEll:

this, wtf?

The super bowl is in a dome. That is the practice field

Aactually they are saying that is the grass that will be rolled on to the field
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Just rewatched SB 54 highlights on nfln. we f**king had it in the bag, 1 more drive to burn clock, put up 3 after that T.Moore INT wouldve sealed it. I remember holding back tears thinking all the Niners had to do with cross some t's, dot i's, and it would've been ours

ya man, we needed the dagger after going up 10 and couldn't get one

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Yup. Idgaf if people say brock got carried this game. He will be happy to win it all in any way. We're here to win games, not to pad stats. Cmc will be the key on the offensive end

if they are getting stuffed at the line and putting purdy in constant 3rd and longs they aren't going to keep running the ball...this isn't complicated lol

a lot of s**t talking going on here
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Yup. Idgaf if people say brock got carried this game. He will be happy to win it all in any way. We're here to win games, not to pad stats. Cmc will be the key on the offensive end
Yep f**k the narrative just win the game.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Yep f**k the narrative just win the game.

That all Baltimore had to do. Don't make it a QB duel. Put the pride to the side and win the f**king game
Share 49ersWebzone