LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 168 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

• Cosmo
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Who is Matt V and why should I care? Diagnose a blitz? You are talking about our offensive line and yeah it's bad. That's not really on Purdy though.

I can't find the actual stats, but heard from every media outlet that Purdy had the highest QB rating vs the blitz and vs overall pressure this year.
[ Edited by Cosmo on Feb 4, 2024 at 6:37 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Yup. Idgaf if people say brock got carried this game. He will be happy to win it all in any way. We're here to win games, not to pad stats. Cmc will be the key on the offensive end
Yep f**k the narrative just win the game.

That all Baltimore had to do. Don't make it a QB duel. Put the pride to the side and win the f**king game

Just sayin
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

watching now

Don't be jealous or upset guys, the 49ers just flew over me earlier.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

watching now

Are you there MONTANA?!? She lives in Vegas.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Oh yea? well the Niners are in my city now!

Oh yea? well the Niners are in my city now!

aww dang it!

Only person to ever brag about living in fresno
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Only person to ever brag about living in fresno

I dont live there lol.... but hating on Fresno is CRAZY, like calling Brock a Game Manager.
Talk about micromanaging the trip.

Give me an update when they are all drinking double Scotch and playing Roulette at 3am in the morning at the MGM Grand.

Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Talk about micromanaging the trip.

Give me an update when they are all drinking double Scotch and playing Roulette at 3am in the morning at the MGM Grand.

Hopefully after we win it all.
  • BigT
Originally posted by tankle104:
As much as it hurt to lose to the super bowl in 2019, I'm glad it was to the chiefs and Reid. Reid is an all time great coach and he finally got over the hump and Mahommes was clearly on a historic trajectory (which has continued). So i understood it, even though we blew it.

the 2012 one actually bothers me cause we lost to freakin Joe Flacco. We should of won that.

it's finally our time to take one down. I respect the chiefs but I don't see any reason why we shouldn't win this besides our guys beating ourselves. I think we see a big game by the D. Team seems way more locked in than 2019. Offense is way better and Brock is miles better than jimmy.

Agreed I would have been fine losing to the Lions and losing to me irrelevant would have its upside too. What a story that would be. Anyone other than that s**tbag Sirianni and those nasty Eagles fans

Wilks needs to find an answer for this
  • Cosmo

Wilks needs to find an answer for this

Someone with more knowledge than me should know this, but doesn't wide 9 just mean the DEs line up further outside the tackles? Does the entire defensive play call change if they just change where they line up? What else can be done to counter this?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Yup. Idgaf if people say brock got carried this game. He will be happy to win it all in any way. We're here to win games, not to pad stats. Cmc will be the key on the offensive end
Yep f**k the narrative just win the game.

That all Baltimore had to do. Don't make it a QB duel. Put the pride to the side and win the f**king game
The Ravens game plan was mind boggling to say the least.
Share 49ersWebzone