🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
doesn't matter who the QB is

We don't hate you guys that much.
you can't speak for everyone
49ers Defense should excel, if we cannot get the big points DON"T GIVE Points. Brock and the 49ers can do it! Wish they met in the regular season so we have a baseline but just continue to have nerves of steel and focus and drive they can do it. Go Niners!!

Run the ball play action pass in a timely manner. Stop the run. Keep Maholmes in the pocket. Rattle him. There ya go
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
you can't speak for everyone

I admit the last 2 playoff losses to you guys have killed us.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

a lot of s**t talking going on here
Yeah, but the Packers and Lions beat the chiefs soooo.
Just in case you were curious if there would be any bias on the part of the NFL/media

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Just in case you were curious if there would be any bias on the part of the NFL/media

Ain't botherin' me none !!

WE WINNING IT ALL BABY !!!

SF 44
KC 23
I will fully point this out ... Brock Purdy......2 years in the league, 4 playoff wins , 2 playoff winning drives and a 18-5 regular season record. Career stats 68.7 completion percentage 44 tds 15 ints. Has more playoff wins then Lamar and Dak combined... You can't sit there and say those two QBs are not on talented team themselves... You can say he isn't the most physically gifted QB but there are a lot of players in Canton that weren't the most physically gifted in their era either. Will Brock have that kind of career ... I don't know but he has a had a good start and if he does win the Superbowl he will cement himself in 49ers lore.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Ain't botherin' me none !!

WE WINNING IT ALL BABY !!!

SF 44
KC 23

If we WIN, will you show love to SHANNY?
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Yup. Idgaf if people say brock got carried this game. He will be happy to win it all in any way. We're here to win games, not to pad stats. Cmc will be the key on the offensive end
Yep f**k the narrative just win the game.

That all Baltimore had to do. Don't make it a QB duel. Put the pride to the side and win the f**king game

Kyles had two super bowl collapses that are partially due to him not calling more run plays (not solely). I expect he's going to run the sh!t out of that ball. Lmao

No one will care how we win, just that we win.
How pissed off will you be if he doesn't just run the damn ball?

...into 8-man fronts?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

with women all around. Wish it weren't over my head.

• JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Question for you 49er fans? Do you guys hate us with Jordan Love as much as when Rodgers was here?

Don't really matter since your team is sitting at home but if i had to choose i dislike AR more than nearly any player.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

I will fully point this out ... Brock Purdy......2 years in the league, 4 playoff wins , 2 playoff winning drives and a 18-5 regular season record. Career stats 68.7 completion percentage 44 tds 15 ints. Has more playoff wins then Lamar and Dak combined... You can't sit there and say those two QBs are not on talented team themselves... You can say he isn't the most physically gifted QB but there are a lot of players in Canton that weren't the most physically gifted in their era either. Will Brock have that kind of career ... I don't know but he has a had a good start and if he does win the Superbowl he will cement himself in 49ers lore.

[ Edited by random49er on Feb 4, 2024 at 10:01 PM ]
Thank you, guy, for bringing up hitting Kelce on the line of scrimmage.....all game long dude gets free releases!
I always wonder why teams never hit him on the realse
Hit him on the line of scrimmage.
Originally posted by BigT:
As much as it hurt to lose to the super bowl in 2019, I'm glad it was to the chiefs and Reid. Reid is an all time great coach and he finally got over the hump and Mahommes was clearly on a historic trajectory (which has continued). So i understood it, even though we blew it.

the 2012 one actually bothers me cause we lost to freakin Joe Flacco. We should of won that.

it's finally our time to take one down. I respect the chiefs but I don't see any reason why we shouldn't win this besides our guys beating ourselves. I think we see a big game by the D. Team seems way more locked in than 2019. Offense is way better and Brock is miles better than jimmy.

Agreed I would have been fine losing to the Lions and losing to me irrelevant would have its upside too. What a story that would be. Anyone other than that s**tbag Sirianni and those nasty Eagles fans
Bro go outside. It'll do you some good. f**k the chiefs, you're losing.
As much as it hurt to lose to the super bowl in 2019, I'm glad it was to the chiefs and Reid. Reid is an all time great coach and he finally got over the hump and Mahommes was clearly on a historic trajectory (which has continued). So i understood it, even though we blew it.

the 2012 one actually bothers me cause we lost to freakin Joe Flacco. We should of won that.

it's finally our time to take one down. I respect the chiefs but I don't see any reason why we shouldn't win this besides our guys beating ourselves. I think we see a big game by the D. Team seems way more locked in than 2019. Offense is way better and Brock is miles better than jimmy.

You're glad it was to the chiefs? Because of Reid? Whose son almost killed a kid in a dui accident? And you're giving me s**t over being happy Mahomes dad is trash who distracted our opponent?

you and the chiefs fan should both go outside and maybe play slap ass with eachother.
Share 49ersWebzone