LISTEN: Trent Williams Contract Situation + Would You Consider The 49ers A 'Happy' Fanbase? →

There are 128 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Ain't botherin' me none !!

WE WINNING IT ALL BABY !!!

SF 44
KC 23

If we WIN, will you show love to SHANNY?

he probably needs to win back to back for that to happen.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Ain't botherin' me none !!

WE WINNING IT ALL BABY !!!

SF 44
KC 23

If we WIN, will you show love to SHANNY?

he probably needs to win back to back for that to happen.

For 9moon? Nah he has to pass belichick. Lol
Originally posted by tankle104:
Feeling so fly like a G6
in the playoffs, the chiefs have lost TWO significant players on their D line. Nnadi & Omenihu - not only is their rotation no where near as good but those guys were huge impact players.

chris Jones is a savage but he's kinda the only one. No reason why our o line gets destroyed this game. Double team jones and get the mismatch in the passing game between Juice/CMC/Kittle and run the hell out of the ball with deebo & CMC. Sprinkle in some Mitchell and let's win this B!
in the playoffs, the chiefs have lost TWO significant players on their D line. Nnadi & Omenihu - not only is their rotation no where near as good but those guys were huge impact players.

chris Jones is a savage but he's kinda the only one. No reason why our o line gets destroyed this game. Double team jones and get the mismatch in the passing game between Juice/CMC/Kittle and run the hell out of the ball with deebo & CMC. Sprinkle in some Mitchell and let's win this B!

I'd like a game plan like how when we face Aaron Donald and made him invisible since hes their only legit threat and we've done it before already. CMC/Kittle/Juice have to show up in the passing game because I sense that Mcduffie/Sneed will try to cancel out Deebo/Aiyuk.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I'd like a game plan like how when we face Aaron Donald and made him invisible since hes their only legit threat and we've done it before already. CMC/Kittle/Juice have to show up in the passing game because I sense that Mcduffie/Sneed will try to cancel out Deebo/Aiyuk.

McDuffy & Snead are the real deal. Fast, aggressive, sticky. Brock needs to be throwing dots their way. I wouldn't suggest 50/50 balls in their direction.

i feel like we are going to go heavy in the short passing & run game to force them to have to come forward and then dagger them for chunk plays.

it'll be tough though if we don't play it right - chiefs secondary is top notch and will take advantage of us if we make mistakes. I trust Brock. If it was jimmy, I'd be nervous as hell. Lol
Originally posted by Montana:

Are there wire headphones that are great or is CMC just cheap? Lmao idk if my phone even takes plug in headphones anymore, maybe if I bought unique ones?

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Gotta love a good ole distraction! Feel kinda bad for Patrick, his family really seems to suck. I hope he gets asked a lot about it this week tho

Except Charvarius Ward is now talking about going to the strip early in the week. 🙄

I swear, we always have an idiot who doesn't want to be 100% focused.

You send a bunch of 20/30 somethings to vegas and think they are going to church?

no.

So the thing is, these 20/30 somethings are not regular people, they're million dollar athlete's, they can go back to Vegas and "get turnt" any other time of the year. It helps when San Francisco is not very far

Exactly. Its the SUPER BOWL. Focus for one week and party the entire offseason AFTER you win. I don't care if Ward never leaves Vegas until summer camp starts. Just win first.

Hearing about how the 2012 Niners were partying all week in New Orleans makes me furious. Whitner and Kilgore both said the team wasn't focused or prepared for the game.

Hey sure I agree with you both but...

That is unrealistic. You have to live in reality not what you think should happen.

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect guys to focus for 1 week and then tell them they can go nuts after they win. These guys make major money. Be professional. Its not that hard.

Not to dissimilar to Jerry Rice vs Deon Sanders prior to 1994 SB. Deon wanted to head up the party and Rice wanted everyone locked in. I heard there was an open dispute about that.

I agree with you—why can't these guys focus for one more game and party after?
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Not to dissimilar to Jerry Rice vs Deon Sanders prior to 1994 SB. Deon wanted to head up the party and Rice wanted everyone locked in. I heard there was an open dispute about that.

The difference there was as Deion told Jerry "Everybody know we about to beat the brakes off of San Diego. Lighten up."

Were not facing Stan Humphries this week. It's Patrick Mahomes. We don't have the luxury of having fun this week.
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:

The difference there was as Deion told Jerry "Everybody know we about to beat the brakes off of San Diego. Lighten up."

Were not facing Stan Humphries this week. It's Patrick Mahomes. We don't have the luxury of having fun this week.

There is a difference between relaxing and having fun and being s**t faced out all night partying in Vegas. The guys usually have fun once or so during a normal week - it's common for nfl players to fly out somewhere on fridays after a light practice and enjoy the night and then come back Saturday. It's all about being responsible.

if they party, which you can almost guarantee most players on both teams will, it's getting it out of the way on Monday or Tuesday and then locking in Wednesday-Sunday. Getting your body refreshed.

personally I'd prefer they don't bog down their bodies and mind with alcohol before such a physical event and lead up but it is what it, they're human. It'll happen, just have to hope they're responsible about it.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Hahaha. Mahomes is the king of whining now. Everytime he gets touched he's flapping his hands all over the place and screaming in his kermit the frog voice.

Ummm. Bosa. Waaaa Waaa Waaa. They hold a lot. Please refs bail me out...
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Hahaha. Mahomes is the king of whining now. Everytime he gets touched he's flapping his hands all over the place and screaming in his kermit the frog voice.

Ummm. Bosa. Waaaa Waaa Waaa. They hold a lot. Please refs bail me out...

You seem like a very intelligent fella 👍
Share 49ersWebzone