There are 196 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

• thl408
I am genuinely curious about whether the home venue DJ in KC plays Taylor Swift songs now that she's a diehard Chief fan. Chief fan, do you know?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Montana:
It's pouring rain in Vegas right now ARE THEY IN THE RAIN?? Practicing in the RAIN? Omg what on earth will we ever DO?..

Thats crazy. I checked last night and didn't see rain in the forecast for Vegas. Maybe Chiefs fans also arrived in Vegas and started chop chanting, and now there's rain.

The stadium is indoors so it doesn't matter.

Agree, and most of the installs were done prior to leaving for Vegas.
  • thl408
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Montana:
It's pouring rain in Vegas right now ARE THEY IN THE RAIN?? Practicing in the RAIN? Omg what on earth will we ever DO?..

Thats crazy. I checked last night and didn't see rain in the forecast for Vegas. Maybe Chiefs fans also arrived in Vegas and started chop chanting, and now there's rain.

The stadium is indoors so it doesn't matter.

We're talking about practice. Practice…not the game.
I am genuinely curious about whether the home venue DJ in KC plays Taylor Swift songs now that she's a diehard Chief fan. Chief fan, do you know?

u sound like ur obsessed with swift, just admit it already
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Kermit needs to whine more to the refs…they will have their revenge on him

Bahahaha
  • BigT
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Haha we got the one KC fan coming in here pretending to know something.

guess what… they DO hold all the f**king time. Bosa isn't the only one saying it.

Go listen to him talk. That's not whining, that's pointing out the obvious.

Mahomes cry's like a little baby every damn game he gets touched. On the ground flapping his hands around like a fish out of water. Crying about his WR being offsides and how they just shouldn't call it. Like the rules don't apply to them. Every incompletion, It's gotta be a PI.

KC and their fans are due for some humble pie. Call the game appropriately on both sides.

Mahomes wants to scramble around, be prepared to get f**king hit. Stop crying about. Your players (particularly Mahomes) whine more than anyone. He's great no doubt, the media loves licking his nuts…so he thinks he's entitled to get calls more than anyone else. Give me a break with the nonsense.

Humble pie that's pretty good. What I know is in 19 this place was full of Bravado and ego. Your team was full of it too. Do we need to look at the defense posing in the end zone again after the INT??? You guys got humbled big time. Then all you did was whine about the refs, what if's and Jimmy G. Heard almost the exact same thing from s**tty Eagles fans. Then they got beat and whined about a call ( which was a hold btw). So here we go again I all hear is no chance, f**k you, we're going to kill you, Patrick Mahomes, his nuts, his brother, his wife, Kelce, Taylor Swift….. Holy s**t why Even play the game? Just let us have the trophy, lick his nuts and watch Kelce and swift get married while endorsing Biden.

I love it that you hate me, our chop, our town and our success. I will love it better when you're in here crying about whatever rigged injustice supposedly happens on Sunday. It will make it that much sweeter.

Btw it would be boring if you guys were just in here smelling each other's farts. I love you anyway and remember it's just a f**king game.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2024-49ers-unhappy-with-soft-practice-field-in-las-vegas-considering-three-options/

Sources tell CBS Sports some 49ers staffers are not pleased with the practice field at UNLV, where the NFL designated the NFC champion practice during Super Bowl week. At issue, sources say, is the firmness of the natural grass the NFL has laid over UNLV's artificial turf ahead of the 49ers practicing there.

A 49ers advance group that includes members of the equipment staff and grounds team traveled to Las Vegas last week to check out the facilities. They feel the grass is too soft for the team to practice on, and the team has considered alternatives, sources say.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Hahaha. Mahomes is the king of whining now. Everytime he gets touched he's flapping his hands all over the place and screaming in his kermit the frog voice.

Ummm. Bosa. Waaaa Waaa Waaa. They hold a lot. Please refs bail me out...

guess what… they DO hold all the f**king time. Bosa isn't the only one saying it.

Mahomes cry's like a little baby every damn game he gets touched. On the ground flapping his hands around like a fish out of water. Crying about his WR being offsides and how they just shouldn't call it. Like the rules don't apply to them. Every incompletion, It's gotta be a PI.

KC and their fans are due for some humble pie. Call the game appropriately on both sides.

Mahomes wants to scramble around, be prepared to get f**king hit. Stop crying about. Your players (particularly Mahomes) whine more than anyone. He's great no doubt, the media loves licking his nuts…so he thinks he's entitled to get calls more than anyone else. Give me a break with the nonsense.

You just came in with one of these....

• thl408
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

u sound like ur obsessed with swift, just admit it already

I am. I'm a Swiftie and glad she's a diehard football fan. Now we share so much in common. When I have a personal problem to deal with, I used to get that dirt off my shoulder, but now I shake it off, I shake it off.
  • BigT

I wouldn't know as I can't afford to go to the game on my gas station salary. After cigarettes and cheap beer we save the rest for lot rent on mom's mobile home. Hopefully the old black and white tv is working. Also I have to fix the antenna that got damaged in the tornado

Originally posted by BigT:

Humble pie that's pretty good. What I know is in 19 this place was full of Bravado and ego. Your team was full of it too. Do we need to look at the defense posing in the end zone again after the INT??? You guys got humbled big time. Then all you did was whine about the refs, what if's and Jimmy G. Heard almost the exact same thing from s**tty Eagles fans. Then they got beat and whined about a call ( which was a hold btw). So here we go again I all hear is no chance, f**k you, we're going to kill you, Patrick Mahomes, his nuts, his brother, his wife, Kelce, Taylor Swift….. Holy s**t why Even play the game? Just let us have the trophy, lick his nuts and watch Kelce and swift get married while endorsing Biden.

I love it that you hate me, our chop, our town and our success. I will love it better when you're in here crying about whatever rigged injustice supposedly happens on Sunday. It will make it that much sweeter.

Btw it would be boring if you guys were just in here smelling each other's farts. I love you anyway and remember it's just a f**king game.

*FSU's chop. Fixed. Borrowed by the Braves and the Chiefs.
Wanna see mahomes storm off the field after every failed drive or turnover like a little toddler in his jammies.
Make it so Niners.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2024-49ers-unhappy-with-soft-practice-field-in-las-vegas-considering-three-options/

Sources tell CBS Sports some 49ers staffers are not pleased with the practice field at UNLV, where the NFL designated the NFC champion practice during Super Bowl week. At issue, sources say, is the firmness of the natural grass the NFL has laid over UNLV's artificial turf ahead of the 49ers practicing there.

A 49ers advance group that includes members of the equipment staff and grounds team traveled to Las Vegas last week to check out the facilities. They feel the grass is too soft for the team to practice on, and the team has considered alternatives, sources say.

Ditch Vegas/UNLV—Go to Arizona and practice indoors @ the Cards' facilities….suborn the whole state to Brock Purdy fans while you're there—it's a 20 minute flight
Nfl already trying to screw over the Niners

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Ditch Vegas/UNLV—Go to Arizona and practice indoors @ the Cards' facilities….suborn the whole state to Brock Purdy fans while you're there—it's a 20 minute flight

Or just go back to Santa Clara and say screw the media day bs, come back to Vegas on Friday
Share 49ersWebzone