There are 217 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Wanna see mahomes storm off the field after every failed drive or turnover like a little toddler in his jammies.
Make it so Niners.

I want to see him crying about the Refs once a drive.
  • thl408
Originally posted by BigT:
Originally posted by thl408:
I am genuinely curious about whether the home venue DJ in KC plays Taylor Swift songs now that she's a diehard Chief fan. Chief fan, do you know?

I wouldn't know as I can't afford to go to the game on my gas station salary. After cigarettes and cheap beer we save the rest for lot rent on mom's mobile home. Hopefully the old black and white tv is working. Also I have to fix the antenna that got damaged in the tornado

Got it. If there's any other Chief fan reading this let me know. I don't think her songs really belong in a football venue but since she's become such an iconic Chief fan I was curious to know.
Vegas is NINERS Empire, time to kick those Chiefs out of the Raiders facility lol. They can practice on the strip.
[ Edited by Montana on Feb 5, 2024 at 9:09 AM ]
So here's an interesting question. I am seeing a heavy trend toward fans wanting Shanahan to run the crap out of the ball. Yet, fans still knock Jimmy for only throwing the ball 8 times in the NFCCG vs. the Packers, even though that was all he needed to do. Can we all agree if something like this happens again and we win the game, we don't knock Brock for not having to do much during the game?
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2024-49ers-unhappy-with-soft-practice-field-in-las-vegas-considering-three-options/

Sources tell CBS Sports some 49ers staffers are not pleased with the practice field at UNLV, where the NFL designated the NFC champion practice during Super Bowl week. At issue, sources say, is the firmness of the natural grass the NFL has laid over UNLV's artificial turf ahead of the 49ers practicing there.

A 49ers advance group that includes members of the equipment staff and grounds team traveled to Las Vegas last week to check out the facilities. They feel the grass is too soft for the team to practice on, and the team has considered alternatives, sources say.

Just let them practice indoors at the Raider facility. It is unfair to make the Niners practice on a shoddy surface in the rain when the Chiefs don't have to. It is one thing to wear the home uniforms, this is a safety issue.
Originally posted by BigT:
Humble pie that's pretty good. What I know is in 19 this place was full of Bravado and ego. Your team was full of it too. Do we need to look at the defense posing in the end zone again after the INT??? You guys got humbled big time. Then all you did was whine about the refs, what if's and Jimmy G. Heard almost the exact same thing from s**tty Eagles fans. Then they got beat and whined about a call ( which was a hold btw). So here we go again I all hear is no chance, f**k you, we're going to kill you, Patrick Mahomes, his nuts, his brother, his wife, Kelce, Taylor Swift….. Holy s**t why Even play the game? Just let us have the trophy, lick his nuts and watch Kelce and swift get married while endorsing Biden.

I love it that you hate me, our chop, our town and our success. I will love it better when you're in here crying about whatever rigged injustice supposedly happens on Sunday. It will make it that much sweeter.

Btw it would be boring if you guys were just in here smelling each other's farts. I love you anyway and remember it's just a f**king game.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2024-49ers-unhappy-with-soft-practice-field-in-las-vegas-considering-three-options/

Sources tell CBS Sports some 49ers staffers are not pleased with the practice field at UNLV, where the NFL designated the NFC champion practice during Super Bowl week. At issue, sources say, is the firmness of the natural grass the NFL has laid over UNLV's artificial turf ahead of the 49ers practicing there.

A 49ers advance group that includes members of the equipment staff and grounds team traveled to Las Vegas last week to check out the facilities. They feel the grass is too soft for the team to practice on, and the team has considered alternatives, sources say.

It's a needless distraction. The 49ers shouldn't be stressing out over silly things like the practice field. Focus on the game. Deal with it.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Feb 5, 2024 at 9:16 AM ]
Originally posted by mattster03:
So here's an interesting question. I am seeing a heavy trend toward fans wanting Shanahan to run the crap out of the ball. Yet, fans still knock Jimmy for only throwing the ball 8 times in the NFCCG vs. the Packers, even though that was all he needed to do. Can we all agree if something like this happens again and we win the game, we don't knock Brock for not having to do much during the game?

If the 49ers win, no one will be knocking anything or anybody. IMO
Originally posted by Rathof44:

If the 49ers win people will say it's the flukiest Super Bowl winner ever. Not 49er fans but outsiders will throw so much shade at us winning and I'm here for it.

Originally posted by Rathof44:

I would have thought the same thing about the Packers NFCCG, but I guess that was different because it was a Championship, not a super bowl? It's just weird to me... would the lack of need to throw the ball in the NFCCG been forgotten had we won in Miami? I feel like fans were already complaining about it before the SB.
[ Edited by mattster03 on Feb 5, 2024 at 9:23 AM ]
This practice field b******t is unacceptable. Get it sorted TODAY. Don't want them thrown out of routine.

Also...they playing possum with Kittle or is there concern here with possible turf toe. Hoping there's good news today. Saw an unverified rumor he's not gonna practice all week. If so, that's bad news.

WTF. Where is KC practicing?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

WTF. Where is KC practicing?

Using all the raiders brand new facilities

[ Edited by tankle104 on Feb 5, 2024 at 9:25 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone