There are 202 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

If the rain and field are affecting practice, they should let the niners use the raiders' facility too. Jim Harbaugh let John and the Ravens use the Saints' facility when they were playing each other, so it's not an unprecedented request. I doubt Reid and the Chiefs' care about being fair though.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2024-49ers-unhappy-with-soft-practice-field-in-las-vegas-considering-three-options/

Sources tell CBS Sports some 49ers staffers are not pleased with the practice field at UNLV, where the NFL designated the NFC champion practice during Super Bowl week. At issue, sources say, is the firmness of the natural grass the NFL has laid over UNLV's artificial turf ahead of the 49ers practicing there.

A 49ers advance group that includes members of the equipment staff and grounds team traveled to Las Vegas last week to check out the facilities. They feel the grass is too soft for the team to practice on, and the team has considered alternatives, sources say.

WTF. Where is KC practicing?

Inside in the nice Raiders training facility.
Next they will say the Niners can practice at T Mobile over the ice!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2024-49ers-unhappy-with-soft-practice-field-in-las-vegas-considering-three-options/

Sources tell CBS Sports some 49ers staffers are not pleased with the practice field at UNLV, where the NFL designated the NFC champion practice during Super Bowl week. At issue, sources say, is the firmness of the natural grass the NFL has laid over UNLV's artificial turf ahead of the 49ers practicing there.

A 49ers advance group that includes members of the equipment staff and grounds team traveled to Las Vegas last week to check out the facilities. They feel the grass is too soft for the team to practice on, and the team has considered alternatives, sources say.

WTF. Where is KC practicing?

Using all the raiders brand new facilities

Cray that they put sod over the astro-turf for the 49ers practice field.
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Hahaha. Mahomes is the king of whining now. Everytime he gets touched he's flapping his hands all over the place and screaming in his kermit the frog voice.

Ummm. Bosa. Waaaa Waaa Waaa. They hold a lot. Please refs bail me out...

You seem like a very intelligent fella 👍
I'd like to see him say it to his face.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Next they will say the Niners can practice at T Mobile over the ice!

Or the Vegas indoor soccer field
Originally posted by mattster03:
So here's an interesting question. I am seeing a heavy trend toward fans wanting Shanahan to run the crap out of the ball. Yet, fans still knock Jimmy for only throwing the ball 8 times in the NFCCG vs. the Packers, even though that was all he needed to do. Can we all agree if something like this happens again and we win the game, we don't knock Brock for not having to do much during the game?

Yea I think there's a huge difference this time around. Us fans know and trust Brock can make the throws, but if we can run successfully every play, why put it in the air?
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

I would say it right to his face. If he does anything about it I would become a rich man...
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by mattster03:
So here's an interesting question. I am seeing a heavy trend toward fans wanting Shanahan to run the crap out of the ball. Yet, fans still knock Jimmy for only throwing the ball 8 times in the NFCCG vs. the Packers, even though that was all he needed to do. Can we all agree if something like this happens again and we win the game, we don't knock Brock for not having to do much during the game?

Yea I think there's a huge difference this time around. Us fans know and trust Brock can make the throws, but if we can run successfully every play, why put it in the air?

I would guess Purdy needs about 20 to 30 pass attempts to really drive and score enough.
CMC 20 to 25 touches minimum as well.
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

I would say it right to his face. If he does anything about it I would become a rich man...

That "my dads a lawyer energy"

Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by BigT:
Humble pie that's pretty good. What I know is in 19 this place was full of Bravado and ego. Your team was full of it too. Do we need to look at the defense posing in the end zone again after the INT??? You guys got humbled big time. Then all you did was whine about the refs, what if's and Jimmy G. Heard almost the exact same thing from s**tty Eagles fans. Then they got beat and whined about a call ( which was a hold btw). So here we go again I all hear is no chance, f**k you, we're going to kill you, Patrick Mahomes, his nuts, his brother, his wife, Kelce, Taylor Swift….. Holy s**t why Even play the game? Just let us have the trophy, lick his nuts and watch Kelce and swift get married while endorsing Biden.

I love it that you hate me, our chop, our town and our success. I will love it better when you're in here crying about whatever rigged injustice supposedly happens on Sunday. It will make it that much sweeter.

Btw it would be boring if you guys were just in here smelling each other's farts. I love you anyway and remember it's just a f**king game.

What did you expect coming into another teams forum? Of course we're filled with confidence and bravado. What's the alternative? I believe a fan should be confident their team will win until it doesn't happen. The take your lump on the chin and move on.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Cray that they put sod over the astro-turf for the 49ers practice field.

Idk man but it annoys me thay we will have to practice in the rain while they have indoor everything. Lol
It's ultra gloomy, full cloud cover and rainy looks like it won't let up till Wed
Originally posted by BigT:
Humble pie that's pretty good. What I know is in 19 this place was full of Bravado and ego. Your team was full of it too. Do we need to look at the defense posing in the end zone again after the INT??? You guys got humbled big time. Then all you did was whine about the refs, what if's and Jimmy G. Heard almost the exact same thing from s**tty Eagles fans. Then they got beat and whined about a call ( which was a hold btw). So here we go again I all hear is no chance, f**k you, we're going to kill you, Patrick Mahomes, his nuts, his brother, his wife, Kelce, Taylor Swift….. Holy s**t why Even play the game? Just let us have the trophy, lick his nuts and watch Kelce and swift get married while endorsing Biden.

I love it that you hate me, our chop, our town and our success. I will love it better when you're in here crying about whatever rigged injustice supposedly happens on Sunday. It will make it that much sweeter.

Btw it would be boring if you guys were just in here smelling each other's farts. I love you anyway and remember it's just a f**king game.

lol yeah no defenses go to the EZ and celebrate…GTFO with that BS. I've seen KC do the same s**t. You can't complain about stuff your own team does derp.

Damn right we complained about the refs! It was poorly officiated. Only homer fans would disagree. So eagles fans can't complain about a call that YOU yourself said was holding? How dare we want consistency in a game. How dare we want the game to be won and lost because of the play NOT the refs. You're right we should just sit back and take it because it's not happening to you lol.

In the NFCC, I watched Brock get stepped on & watched a DT helmet to helmet him on a massively late hit. Nothing. If that Mahomes….that player is f**king ejected. If you don't think there's favoritism, they you really can't be objective.

Nowhere did I say I hate you….quit being so defensive. Remember YOU came into a 49er fan forum, not the other way around.

and yeah maybe the rest of the fan bases across the league are over the T Swift crap. Maybe we are over the NFL licking on Mahomes' nuts all the time. He's a great player and KC is a really good team…don't think they need bias officiating and Mahomes whining on top of it.

The chop will always be associated with the Braves ans FSU imo…Not KC
Share 49ersWebzone