George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 133 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Guarantee everyone in here wouldn't give a s**t if it was the Chiefs practicing outdoors. s**t sucks for sure but this team has shown its resilience this year and this is just another test they will pass.

It's not about that….how about they BOTH get time on the field they're gonna play on?
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
I'd like to see him say it to his face.

I would say it right to his face. If he does anything about it I would become a rich man...
But then the family visits you and you swim with the fishes....
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Guarantee everyone in here wouldn't give a s**t if it was the Chiefs practicing outdoors. s**t sucks for sure but this team has shown its resilience this year and this is just another test they will pass.

It's not about that….how about they BOTH get time on the field they're gonna play on?

Neither is getting that. This is the Superbowl why would they want a team tearing up the field before the game?

Cause the rules are the rules man. We can b***h and moan about how it's not fair but it's not gonna change anything. I'd be pissed if Kyle gave Andy Reid permission to practice in a nice dry facility if roles were reversed.
Originally posted by Jcool:
They are practicing at the Raiders training facility in Henderson. They aren't training at the stadium.

Well that's good at least…feel like I've seen that last time I was out there
Cause the rules are the rules man. We can b***h and moan about how it's not fair but it's not gonna change anything. I'd be pissed if Kyle gave Andy Reid permission to practice in a nice dry facility if roles were reversed.

it's not Andy Reid giving permission. It's th Super Bowl…it's not like they're the higher seed or something. If anything it should have gone to the higher seed imo.

it's not Andy Reid giving permission. It's th Super Bowl…it's not like they're the higher seed or something. If anything it should have gone to the higher seed imo.

Yeah it is up to Andy Reid. Jim Harbaugh let his Brother practice at a nice facility for our Super Bowl vs the Ravens. Home field rotates every year and it's perfect this way.
I'm annoyed about the field but end of the day...gotta get through it and deal.

My only concern is 2 things.

Staying heathy and getting that W.

Having said that if the grades Schefter talked about are accurate then NFL really needs to answer for this. A team shouldn't have a competitive advantage in practice conditions simply because of a coin flip situation. 80 field grade for Chiefs and 50 for the 49ers is a major difference.

Just hoping this is another footnote to a SB winning season for the 49ers.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Also, can we give a shout out to Patrick Mahommes Sr. for providing a nice big distraction this week? Way to go - getting arrested for his third DUI right before the Super Bowl!

Patrick's Brother and wife have caused far more distractions and Patrick has done just fine.

Meh the brother and wife were merely media distractions. That's easy to brush off and overlook. I'd be genuinely concerned if my father got 3 DUIs and might be an alcoholic.

Originally posted by Jcool:
They are practicing at the Raiders training facility in Henderson. They aren't training at the stadium.

Well that's good at least…feel like I've seen that last time I was out there

The facilities in henderson are hella nice though. All brand new state of the art NFL facilities.

i view this like a team getting to use Alabamas brand new state of the art facilities and their opponent having to use Youngstown state. Lol just seems odd. I wouldn't be as bothered if the teams were reversed but I'd still think it's s**tty
[ Edited by tankle104 on Feb 5, 2024 at 10:15 AM ]
It's soaking wet outside
Originally posted by genus49:
I'm annoyed about the field but end of the day...gotta get through it and deal.

My only concern is 2 things.

Staying heathy and getting that W.

Having said that if the grades Schefter talked about are accurate then NFL really needs to answer for this. A team shouldn't have a competitive advantage in practice conditions simply because of a coin flip situation. 80 field grade for Chiefs and 50 for the 49ers is a major difference.

Just hoping this is another footnote to a SB winning season for the 49ers.

I'm hoping it pisses the players the eff off.
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
I'd like to see him say it to his face.

I would say it right to his face. If he does anything about it I would become a rich man...

You wouldn't say anything to his face. You aren't the tough guy you think you are.
Are you kidding me?? Nobody better get hurt on this stupid ass field. *knock on wood*

Share 49ersWebzone