LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 127 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

• BigT
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Silky:
What did you expect coming into another teams forum? Of course we're filled with confidence and bravado. What's the alternative? I believe a fan should be confident their team will win until it doesn't happen. The take your lump on the chin and move on.

lol right? I'm not all about hugging and kumbaya s**t with another fan base. There's no hate, but what exactly would any of them expect? I'm cool discussing the game.

Im just tired of the KC shtick. The favoritism from the media/NFL and Mahomes ball licking. Toss in the T swift stuff thrown in our face the NFL can get more fans. Every game it's Mahomes tossing his hands asking for a PI or him scrambling around acting like you can't touch him.

My god look at Brock's story…doesn't get any better than that. True underdog who earned everything. Instead of the NFL/media embracing it. They've s**t on the kid constantly.

So we are all tired of the Taylor Swift crap here too. But really how is that the chiefs fault? Or swift or Kelce? He refuses to even talk about it

As to mahomes and his hype… for the last four seasons at least the media has tried to crown another king. Baker, Dak, Allen, Lamar, Herbert among others. They play well for awhile then they show their warts and never fully recover. How is this his fault? All he has done is continue to win. If by some chance Purdy wins this game and plays reasonably well, you will see that the narrative will change. You won't until he does. They are always looking for a replacement at the top.
pretty fkn weak the niners have to practice on a sponge field while chiefs are practicing on the actual game field
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
pretty fkn weak the niners have to practice on a sponge field while chiefs are practicing on the actual game field

Chiefs are practicing at the Raiders practice facility which is like 40 minutes from the actual stadium.

They aren't playing on the actual Super Bowl field….
Originally posted by BigT:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Silky:
What did you expect coming into another teams forum? Of course we're filled with confidence and bravado. What's the alternative? I believe a fan should be confident their team will win until it doesn't happen. The take your lump on the chin and move on.

lol right? I'm not all about hugging and kumbaya s**t with another fan base. There's no hate, but what exactly would any of them expect? I'm cool discussing the game.

Im just tired of the KC shtick. The favoritism from the media/NFL and Mahomes ball licking. Toss in the T swift stuff thrown in our face the NFL can get more fans. Every game it's Mahomes tossing his hands asking for a PI or him scrambling around acting like you can't touch him.

My god look at Brock's story…doesn't get any better than that. True underdog who earned everything. Instead of the NFL/media embracing it. They've s**t on the kid constantly.

So we are all tired of the Taylor Swift crap here too. But really how is that the chiefs fault? Or swift or Kelce? He refuses to even talk about it

As to mahomes and his hype… for the last four seasons at least the media has tried to crown another king. Baker, Dak, Allen, Lamar, Herbert among others. They play well for awhile then they show their warts and never fully recover. How is this his fault? All he has done is continue to win. If by some chance Purdy wins this game and plays reasonably well, you will see that the narrative will change. You won't until he does. They are always looking for a replacement at the top.

Please, the NFL isn't looking to replace Mahomes. What kind of backwards narrative is that? It's okay to admit that Mahomes is a darling of the NFL. He brings the league an incredible amount of cash. The NFL wraps him in bubble wrap. He is the prize, a cash cow, a once in generation talent. So don't wax victimhood about your poor QB who the NFL is always looking to replace. BS.
  • Antix
  • Veteran

Yeah outta everything that's going on this is the only thing that makes me legitmately angry. You can keep Swift and the refs and all that, but at least let us f**king practice on equal terms with the Chiefs

Not surprised at all. More rigging for the Chiefs as usual. Why do they get the best hotel and practice field anyway? We had the better record and the better seed. it's ridiculous. It should be based on record and seed. Not just hand it to the Chiefs.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
I wouldn't expect anything less.

Rebels practice at Allegiant for indoor practice
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Chiefs are practicing at the Raiders practice facility which is like 40 minutes from the actual stadium.

still stand by my point as the raiders facility is more than likely the same field type as the stadium

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Not surprised at all. More rigging for the Chiefs as usual. Why do they get the best hotel and practice field anyway? We had the better record and the better seed. it's ridiculous. It should be based on record and seed. Not just hand it to the Chiefs.

It's okay, they'll have no excuses when we beat that ass.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I was thinking the same thing

this is the goddamn superbowl, both teams should have equal practice field conditions...instead the niners get a third world field, smfh
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by tankle104:

I would tell the league to go f**k themselves and go back home and practice there until Friday.

That's not a bad idea. f**k that field!

It's tough to even switch venues to raiders facility at this point do to logistics. They're going to have to do walk through all week. Such BS!
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
You wouldn't say anything to his face. You aren't the tough guy you think you are.
I'm a military veteran. I would accept a beating while smiling.

Imaginary just like George Glass.😃
The fix is in….new NFL/CBS graphic:
Share 49ersWebzone