🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Who df let you in? lol

Wonder why they didn't do the entire end zone red. The green border around it looks funny.
Looks like a nightclub haha
It is Vegas, so sounds about right.
  • thl408

Wow
Originally posted by thl408:

Why is it so dark in there? How and why did you get it? They just let people in?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Who df let you in? lol

Looks like the colors from the Super Bowl logo.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why is it so dark in there? How and why did you get it? They just let people in?

I am sure it will be lighter when it starts maybe idk..tickets were 30 bucks..no reserved seating. They just showed the the SY Do it for the Bay hype video:)
The 49ers have three options as it stands Monday ahead of their walkthrough. They can a) go about their business and practice on the field as scheduled; b) bring in new, firmer sod that would, in theory, be ready for practice this week; or c) negotiate with the NFL to practice at the Las Vegas Raiders practice facility where the Chiefs are located this week.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
The 49ers have three options as it stands Monday ahead of their walkthrough. They can a) go about their business and practice on the field as scheduled; b) bring in new, firmer sod that would, in theory, be ready for practice this week; or c) negotiate with the NFL to practice at the Las Vegas Raiders practice facility where the Chiefs are located this week.
Dude are you just copy and pasting articles?

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Someone trying to get their post count up on their burner account.
I think a decent comparison game here is the Dolphins. On offense, I think the 49ers need to get the edges going to stretch out that KC defense. That said, KC totally stuffed that against Miami. And they covered the Miami receivers very well. I think an X factor in this game is Kittle. They're going to need him to help get some push on the edges AND he is a mismatch in the middle for them.
No, I just copied a couple because tthey are good facts that add to the discussion. Brock Purdy's numbers 100% were the best QB numbers in 2023. His passer rating dwarfed everyone else's. You can say that his numbers were inflated due to his team; there's definitely an argument to be made considering that QB numbers are not super precise and advanced in such a way to control for things like how good a QB's personnel is. But that's an inherent issue with the MVP award in general, as the general rule has been to give the MVP to the QB that has the best numbers, as long as the team he's on made it to the playoffs. Purdy qualifies for both of those things, but now everyone wants to change the general rule because it's him.

Steve Young, Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Curt Warner, Aaron Rodgers, Paton Manning, even Patty Mahomes, are the QB's opinions that matter. Cam Newton is only fishing for clicks.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Feb 5, 2024 at 4:03 PM ]

I hope they try C. But record the call and when Goodell says no, they should leak it and really stick it to Goodell and the NFL.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Someone trying to get their post count up on their burner account.

His posting rate definitely suggest so lol.
Share 49ersWebzone