LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 145 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Brock looking like Christian Bale, wanting to jump into the Batsuit, kick some ass.

Hell yeah Brock Wayne!!!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Roger Godell and the NFl does not give a flying f**k about the 49ers. It's Taylor Swift,Mahomes and Kelce they want to see holding the trophy. If the Chiefs had said something about the field it would've been addressed immediately.

This is what I'm saying. Plus it's raining I heard in Vegas right now, meanwhile the Chiefs have a cozy I door practice facility they are using
Originally posted by DrEll:
Will the game be played on turf or natural grass ? Because they're walking on turf right now…

The natural grass field is outside in its tray under a tarp to protect it from rain…it will wheeled in mechanically closer to game day. The one being used tonight is obviously a turf field for the dog and pony show:

Brock looking like Christian Bale, wanting to jump into the Batsuit, kick some ass.
Hope so, but these media opening night warm-up suits I'm sorry they are boring AF such a stupid drab color, looks like s**t.
raider fans gotta be sick at all this lmao
Awesome pics Montana! Get loud i there! Faithful representing good tonight!
Louder cheers for the good guys:
Niners walking out to for whom the bell tolls was badass
Metallica, solid entrance
If the nfl won't work with the 49ers and force the chiefs to accommodate the 49ers at the raider practice facility the 49ers should fly back to Santa Clara.

Originally posted by ninerjok:

Hope so, but these media opening night warm-up suits I'm sorry they are boring AF such a stupid drab color, looks like s**t.

And people say Brock is short lol.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
If the nfl won't work with the 49ers and force the chiefs to accommodate the 49ers at the raider practice facility the 49ers should fly back to Santa Clara.

…or demand to use Arizona's indoor facilities, 30 min flight away.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Louder cheers for the good guys:

They should've snuck Jimmy G into the fray as an honorary team member let him sit up on one of the podiums for some hilarity.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Will the game be played on turf or natural grass ? Because they're walking on turf right now…

The natural grass field is outside in its tray under a tarp to protect it from rain…it will wheeled in mechanically closer to game day. The one being used tonight is obviously a turf field for the dog and pony show:

I understand it's a hybrid turf like they use at the Vikings stadium. It's a synthetic turf fiber that has grass growing through it.
Good questions from M-Rob for Brock!
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Feb 5, 2024 at 7:07 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone