LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 152 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by Montana:
Welp, now looks like the storms are moving out, so that is good. Looking like clear skies in south Vegas
Why the welp, that's good news
Originally posted by Montana:
Welp, now looks like the storms are moving out, so that is good. Looking like clear skies in south Vegas

Thank baby toddler infant Jesus. Hopefully another day does well for the field we practice on. Would be awful if someone got hurt during mo effin practice
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Why the welp, that's good news

I did say that it was good lol
LOL
hell yeah
Been watching Brock since his debut in Miami last season and knew the dude was special. Win or lose hes our QB.
Originally posted by tankle104:

so crazy, he's just like Eric.... that being said, RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS

So much blah. I just want to play already. The week is long already.

I'm hearing that sports money is on the chiefs
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

I heard the pros are on the Niners
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

That's what Tolbert said in KNBR. Everyday joes betting more on the Chiefs because of the spread but the sharp pro money is on the 49ers
[ Edited by mitpdub on Feb 6, 2024 at 9:48 PM ]
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

That's what Tolbert said in KNBR. Everyday joes betting more on the Chiefs because of the spread but the sharp pro money is on the 49ers

Found this explanation

As of Monday morning, the Chiefs (+2) are bringing in 71 percent of the bets and 73 percent of the money. That means the 49ers (-2) are getting 29 percent of the bets and 27 percent of the money. Nonetheless, the line has not moved and both sides are still priced at -110. That's because sharp money is coming in on the 49ers and BetMGM — and probably all other books — are happy for loads of amateur money to be backing the Chiefs.

https://www.pickswise.com/news/who-is-the-public-betting-on-super-bowl-58-super-bowl-public-betting-latest-trends/#
[ Edited by mitpdub on Feb 6, 2024 at 9:48 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone