George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 182 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
It's ok. Nobody believes in us. It's us against the world. When we win, it'll be the biggest upset in Super Bowl history which will make it all the sweeter.
Give me a break. The Niners are slight Vegas favorites.

The Patriots were 12.5 point favorites in 2007. The Niners were 18.5 point favorites in 1994 over the Chargers.

I get that a lot of analysts are picking the Chiefs, but good lord.

Why are you using the line as the only definition of an underdog? The overwhelming majority of the money has come in on KC money line - bettors aren't even taking the points.

And Vegas sets lines to encourage as much betting as possible that will in turn make them the winners.

This. I get discouraged watching all of the pundits drool over Pat, call him the GOAT, say the Niners have no chance. Then I look to the folks who actually have a dog in the fight and what their view is. House always wins, guys.

Reminds me of listening to everyone sucking Marino's sack in '84...

Oh how are we ever gonna beat those chiefs? They are exceptional football players, and especially their quarterback. Mahomes is throwing the ball in an amazing fashion... He's got the quick, strong arm, and he doesn't have to get his feet just right to throw it. He can just whip the ball to anyone without really indicating where it's going...oh, they have such a great offense! Oh my God! How are we going to stop them? Jeez, their defense... how are we going to be able to get a first down? Or even a yard?

Now I wanna break through that wall and kick their ass myself.

Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

Al Davis has flipped
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
It's ok. Nobody believes in us. It's us against the world. When we win, it'll be the biggest upset in Super Bowl history which will make it all the sweeter.
Give me a break. The Niners are slight Vegas favorites.

The Patriots were 12.5 point favorites in 2007. The Niners were 18.5 point favorites in 1994 over the Chargers.

I get that a lot of analysts are picking the Chiefs, but good lord.

Why are you using the line as the only definition of an underdog? The overwhelming majority of the money has come in on KC money line - bettors aren't even taking the points.

And Vegas sets lines to encourage as much betting as possible that will in turn make them the winners.

This. I get discouraged watching all of the pundits drool over Pat, call him the GOAT, say the Niners have no chance. Then I look to the folks who actually have a dog in the fight and what their view is. House always wins, guys.

Reminds me of listening to everyone sucking Marino's sack in '84...

Oh how are we ever gonna beat those chiefs? They are exceptional football players, and especially their quarterback. Mahomes is throwing the ball in an amazing fashion... He's got the quick, strong arm, and he doesn't have to get his feet just right to throw it. He can just whip the ball to anyone without really indicating where it's going...oh, they have such a great offense! Oh my God! How are we going to stop them? Jeez, their defense... how are we going to be able to get a first down? Or even a yard?

Now I wanna break through that wall and kick their ass myself.

Legendary talk by Walsh
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Seriously. The wifey and myself were thinking about what songs she sang. Had to go to YouTube and found one something like shake shake shake. I was like oh yea I heard that in a commercial once

I can't name one song but I don't do pop, never have really. I knew more about her when she sang country but can't name a song from that time either.
She has always been pop. Even when she was "country". She seemed like a decent kid back when I worked a few of her shows when she was first coming up when I was a stagehand.
KS can go from big game chocker to HOF coach
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
It is crazy to me how many casuals are on the Chiefs this week.

They only have one path to victory. Niners have many.

Vegas gonna just rake it in.
It is crazy to me how many casuals are on the Chiefs this week.

They only have one path to victory. Niners have many.

Vegas gonna just rake it in.

media effect

apparently he fired greg papa because papa told him he has more respect for his father than he did
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Been watching Brock since his debut in Miami last season and knew the dude was special. Win or lose hes our QB.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say everyone on this forum has been watching Brock since Miami.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Al Davis has flipped

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
apparently he fired greg papa because papa told him he has more respect for his father than he did

I can't trust a man who sports that kind of hairdo
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Been watching Brock since his debut in Miami last season and knew the dude was special. Win or lose hes our QB.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say everyone on this forum has been watching Brock since Miami.
i've been watching since preseason
Meh it's raining pretty good again thought that was all clearing out
[ Edited by Montana on Feb 6, 2024 at 10:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
Meh it's raining pretty good again
hopefully the field is tarped
This can't be real about teh Queefs or could it

Share 49ersWebzone