LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 163 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
At the end of the Bills/Chiefs regular season game, the Chiefs correctly got called for an offensive offsides penalty. Mahomes then *****ed after the game that the refs were "disrespecting greatness."

I hope we "disrespect greatness" by beating these entitled brats on Sunday.

A Chief fan acting like he didn't know what happened at the end of that game lol.

How dare they get called for an obvious penalty…I know it must be hard for Chief fans to deal with stuff like that.
KC has looked like s**t all season. I don't believe the hype on them
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by tankle104:
71% of money bet on the spread is with KC, and 76% on KC for moneyline. Don't think I've ever seen Vegas lose that bad, so I ignore the media and follow the money.

Same. Lol Vegas isn't going to want to lose their ass.

also, and idk how true this is, I read that a lot of average fans are betting on the chiefs and the pro gambler money is going on the 49ers.

It's true. https://www.espn.com/espn/betting/story/_/id/39444679/super-bowl-2024-betting-trends-chiefs-49ers

I need to bet $1000 on the chiefs, with my chit luck I can single handedly guarantee a Niner victory 💯

While most of the $ is on the chefs, seems the largest bets are on the Niners. One dude bet $1 million. 👀

Chiefs are still the dog?

What does a chiefs bet pay out right now?

I posted the link man lol. 110 is money line, 2 point spread.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Hopefully they get a taste of bad calls for a change. Remember last yrs PI on juju in the SB? Total dogs**t call.

I would to just smoke them…but I'll take a couple bad calls going SF's way to win, just to see if they actually "whine"
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Hopefully they get a taste of bad calls for a change. Remember last yrs PI on juju in the SB? Total dogs**t call.

I would to just smoke them…but I'll take a couple bad calls going SF's way to win, just to see if they actually "whine"

Or the OPI on Kittle.
While most of the $ is on the chefs, seems the largest bets are on the Niners. One dude bet $1 million. 👀

Seems like the real big fish who bet for a living are putting money down on SF straight up winning.
I was watching this bettor show..Bears Bets? Never heard of it lol I don't bet but came across this show and the bettors agreed on this question:
Which team has more paths to win this game? SF

They also said they liked the bet for Juice having 3.5+ receiving yards or something like that, I would have to look that up cause I am curious what that is.
But I don't think, again, Juice gets talked enough about. But I kinda like it like that lol. They also expect over 66.5 rec yards for Rashee Rice, also more than 4.5 rush yrd att by Mahomes and expect a close game.

Our D really needs to shine in this game, not just in the 2nd half but really the whole game. I hope we get a pick or two. I am leaning on KC to run the ball quite a bit and do some fake blitzes to try to throw Purdy off.

Hmm..izut game time yet?

It was the AFC Championship win against the Ravens. That swung the whole narrative.

Before the playoffs, it was "okay they're not winning multiple road playoff games with this receiving corps. They finished the season 5-5." Then after the Dolphins game it was "meh Dolphins are frauds anyway." Then after the Bills game it was "not bad but Buffalo did miss a kick and only had half their defense, let's see how they do in Baltimore."

Then after they beat Baltimore it's "wow this team can really flip a switch in the playoffs! First three-peat here we come, maybe?"
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Feb 7, 2024 at 6:23 AM ]
  • Cosmo

Seems like the real big fish who bet for a living are putting money down on SF straight up winning.

Yep. Everyone else is enamored with Mahomes for making it here, forgetting how their team played the other 17 games. Vegas doesn't have all of those bright lights because they give money away.
It was the AFC Championship win against the Ravens. That swung the whole narrative.

Before the playoffs, it was "okay they're not winning multiple road playoff games with this receiving corps. They finished the season 5-5." Then after the Dolphins game it was "meh Dolphins are frauds anyway." Then after the Bills game it was "not bad but Buffalo did miss a kick and only had half their defense, let's see how they do in Baltimore."

Then after they beat Baltimore it's "wow this team can really flip a switch in the playoffs! First three-peat here we come, maybe?"

It would be the first B2B wins since the 2003-2004 pats. Not a three peat - it would be 3/5 years.

• Cosmo
Originally posted by Montana:
I was watching this bettor show..Bears Bets? Never heard of it lol I don't bet but came across this show and the bettors agreed on this question:
Which team has more paths to win this game? SF

They also said they liked the bet for Juice having 3.5+ receiving yards or something like that, I would have to look that up cause I am curious what that is.
But I don't think, again, Juice gets talked enough about. But I kinda like it like that lol. They also expect over 66.5 rec yards for Rashee Rice, also more than 4.5 rush yrd att by Mahomes and expect a close game.

Our D really needs to shine in this game, not just in the 2nd half but really the whole game. I hope we get a pick or two. I am leaning on KC to run the ball quite a bit and do some fake blitzes to try to throw Purdy off.

Hmm..izut game time yet?

Some of the odds I've seen on that are 12-1, that's why they like it.

It would be the first B2B wins since the 2003-2004 pats. Not a three peat - it would be 3/5 years.

Right, was more so saying people are suddenly thinking the Chiefs just can't lose in the playoffs and that will continue into next year.

Or the OPI on Kittle.

Just call it both ways…that's all I'm asking for end of the day
But dude..a guy this freaked out about the Blue Man Group? Kinda gives me more confidence we take this guy haha.

• Cosmo

Right, was more so saying people are suddenly thinking the Chiefs just can't lose in the playoffs and that will continue into next year.

It all goes back the Xmas game Niners lost to Baltimore. At that point everyone had the Niners as the best by far, but all of those lucky bounces went their way, and despite out gaining them in the air and on the ground, those TOs doomed the Niners and Ravens were "crowned" the best. So now everyone sees that KC win as them taking down a giant, when really they just beat a sub par QB and moronic OC.
Share 49ersWebzone