George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 153 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by NinerPride365:
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Can you back up your reasoning for Purdy not being great and not being bad? Stats usually is a good indicator.

Yes. Stats in a Shannarat system.

Can you list the QBs in history who were top 5 in the league in passing yards and bottom 12 in attempts for the season?
Can you name the QB who has had the highest passer rating through his first two seasons in history?

Start there, please.
He's not going to, dude is all talk.
Can you back up your reasoning for Purdy not being great and not being bad? Stats usually is a good indicator.

Can you list the QBs in history who were top 5 in the league in passing yards and bottom 12 in attempts for the season?
Can you name the QB who has had the highest passer rating through his first two seasons in history?

Start there, please.
He's not going to, dude is all talk.

Well I guess he is saying that KS is the greatest coach in History.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
You've been smoking too much of that midwest meth if you think Brock is merely a game manager.

He is a product of your offense,, nothing more. Jimmy G looked like a pro bowler in that system. Enough said

Drugs are bad.

You can tell he's been watching the sports talk shows where everyone shouts at each other.

Probably has a portrait of Nick Wright hanging on his wall.

I really can't stand that idiot. Is there a more punchable face in all of media???

Grant Cohn, maybe.😂😂😂😂
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Feb 7, 2024 at 10:37 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Patton:
I guess by this logic you have no issue with Patrick Mahomes dad lmao 👍

I could careless

You probably also could not care less about your grammar.

Grammar police in a fan forum! You really got me

That gif
Originally posted by captveg:
Niners have a better roster, healthier than KC going into SB, more offensive weapons, we finally have a QB we've been needing for years. If the Niners don't pull this off, it'll be an utter failure and disappointment.

Or maybe it'll be just one game where the defending champs played a bit better.

Not everything has to be so over the top dramatic.

What's so over the top dramatic about it? They're back in Super Bowl and it'll be very disappointing if they lose. Pretty sure the WZ will be a hot mess because of it.

I wouldn't doubt it. I'm trying to project positivity, but if that were to happen, there are a few threads I'll probably avoid for a while.

He is great. Great at creating a system that isn't quarterback dependent.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by thl408:
You've been smoking too much of that midwest meth if you think Brock is merely a game manager.

He is a product of your offense,, nothing more. Jimmy G looked like a pro bowler in that system. Enough said

Drugs are bad.

You can tell he's been watching the sports talk shows where everyone shouts at each other.

Probably has a portrait of Nick Wright hanging on his wall.

I really can't stand that idiot. Is there a more punchable face in all of media???

Grant Cohn, maybe.😂😂😂😂

Got me!

He is great. Great at creating a system that isn't quarterback dependent.

Do you have to work at it, or does it just come naturally?
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Wow, out of 64 highly trained ESPN NFL experts, only 3 picked Purdy to win Super Bowl MVP. Disrespectful.

It's weird, I always feel better when the national media is picking against us. If they suddenly started giving the team a lot of love, I'm not sure I'd trust it. For me it's a better sign when they aren't in our side.

If the Niners win the SB it will because of CMC or Deboo. Purdy is the game manager.

Why are you here? Don't you have a klan rally to attend?

Touch a nerve? Truth too much to take? So we resort to name calling?

He didn't call you any names, just commenting on your extra curricular activities. And clearly you have never watched one 49er game this year. Go away.

Start there, please.

How about we compare: one QB has 4280 yds, 31 TD, 11 INT, 72.7 QBR. The other 4183 yds, 27 TD, 14 INT, 63.0 QBR. Who's the "game manager"?

Originally posted by Oscar8325:

Start there, please.

How about we compare: one QB has 4280 yds, 31 TD, 11 INT, 72.7 QBR. The other 4183 yds, 27 TD, 14 INT, 63.0 QBR. Who's the "game manager"?

You're just gonna confuse this guy, Oscar...

Start there, please.

Let's confuse him more. That first QB has 444 pass attempts and the second QB has 597 pass attempts.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Bless your little Midwestern heart….if you're gonna come to another team's fan forum, at least be educated enough on their team to speak/debate about it.

Otherwise you sound like another babbling day time sports analyst, who knows nothing

When it comes to Brock is a product of the system, I am surprised more ppl don't mention, Skylar Thompson:

consider MIA took a 7th round QB, in the same draft class as Brock Purdy
MIA in 2022 was coached by Mike McDaniel, from the KS tree
MIA that year, had probably the best WR duo in the game
MIA ended up playing their QB3, Skylar Thompson, the same year when Brock also debuted as QB3

Skylar Thompson bombed. The elite surroundings did nothing for him.

You have to be at least functional and a lot of guys aren't. Not everyone can succeed in SF, just mention two words, Trey Lance.

Pat Mahomes benefits from being in Andy Reid's system. He could've been drafted that year by the Todd Bowles Jets, taken rookie year lumps on that dumpster fire team, and maybe he doesn't take off like he did. It's always just Brock Purdy who benefits from the system, never anyone else. Such a one-sided argument.

Start there, please.

Let's confuse him more. That first QB has 444 pass attempts and the second QB has 597 pass attempts.

Seems like there is a massive efficiency discrepancy between the two... huh.
Share 49ersWebzone