LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 262 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

So over the media and all the hoopla bs
Good Morning Niner Fans.

Just want to say FK THE CHIEFS, FK MAHOMES, FK KELCE AND FK TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!

GOOOOO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Been there. Just lurk a bit. It's more interesting to see opposing fans insights (and blind spots ie Purdy).

How does it feel to have such a pathetic and sad life that you have to go on another teams fan board and talk sh!t about their QB to make yourself feel better? You, sir, are a trogladytic clown.
One more! LFG!!!
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
How does it feel to have such a pathetic and sad life that you have to go on another teams fan board and talk sh!t about their QB to make yourself feel better? You, sir, are a trogladytic clown.

I am content with my life. But thankyou for your concern. Glad to know you care.
I am content with my life. But thankyou for your concern. Glad to know you care.

I could care less. I just want you to know that you are a troll and a clown.
I am content with my life.

Proof that you should seek help lol.
New kelce Podcast and he's raving about how great the raider facilities are. booo
I do like that Trav said that players shouldn't get caught up in the festivities because you can always just enjoy super bowl festivities. he's right. can always party at a super bowl but can't always play in it.

btw i had a dream last night that we won and bosa was MVP.

I read the real field got too wet and now is soggy as well. What does that do? Slow a pass rush.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

Content people don't troll. Insecure people do. Have fun with it though.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why is Shanahan leaving a $8 million a year Head Coaching job for $1.5 million a year to be an Offensive Coordinator for another team? With a multi year extension I should add. I don't think I understand the logic.

Not next year (most likely). In the future -- when the Niners get tired of not winning the big game.

Derp.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I read the real field got too wet and now is soggy as well. What does that do? Slow a pass rush.

Oh boy. If footing is bad during the game, then I'll be convinced that the NFL meddles with the outcomes of these games…
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Wonder what qualifies as "allowing" screens. Most of the time screens are completed but vary greatly on success.
Share 49ersWebzone