There are 164 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by tankle104:
I do like that Trav said that players shouldn't get caught up in the festivities because you can always just enjoy super bowl festivities. he's right. can always party at a super bowl but can't always play in it.

btw i had a dream last night that we won and bosa was MVP.

I had that same dream! Bosa had 4 sacks! Including one strip sack for a TD.😎
As the game gets closer the more confident I am that they will win
Originally posted by tankle104:
New kelce Podcast and he's raving about how great the raider facilities are. booo

Jason Kelce >>>>>>>>>>>> Travis Kelce
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I read the real field got too wet and now is soggy as well. What does that do? Slow a pass rush.

looks like no rain rest of the week. Can't imagine the game day field will be a problem.
I am going to the fan fest at the Mandalay Bay events center tomorrow. Anybody else going? I'll be wearing my red Brock Purdy jersey!😎
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Are you from Chiefs Planet?

Been there. Just lurk a bit. It's more interesting to see opposing fans insights (and blind spots ie Purdy).

Be honest, how many of Purdy's games have you watched since he came into the league? And of those, how much did you watch with an attention to detail? And then post game, how many hours have you spent watching former NFL QBs like JTO, Chase Daniel dissect every consequential play with the all-22?

I can confidently say I've studied this QB. I've sought different sources, people with significant NFL knowledge and/or experience, who analyze his play in fine detail. Footwork, timing, ball placement, defensive looks, pre snap reads, anticipation, structure of offense, mistakes, etc. You know, the nuance of the position in only a way you can see with the all-22.

So I'll ask again, what have you done to form your opinion? Had a 49ers game on in the background a few times? Listened to the loud opinions on the sports shows from other guys who had the game on the background? I can say this with the knowledge of someone who has deeply watched and analyzed his play, that all you need to do to form an educated opinion is put on the film. The tape don't lie.

So, this is a long-winded way to say, you're full of s**t.
  • thl408
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Wonder what qualifies as "allowing" screens. Most of the time screens are completed but vary greatly on success.

I thought the same. Allowing a screen isn't bad since screens are easy passes to complete. From what I've read, KC tackles well.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
I am going to the fan fest at the Mandalay Bay events center tomorrow. Anybody else going? I'll be wearing my red Brock Purdy jersey!😎

Ill be there on Saturday
Originally posted by Chance:
Be honest, how many of Purdy's games have you watched since he came into the league? And of those, how much did you watch with an attention to detail? And then post game, how many hours have you spent watching former NFL QBs like JTO, Chase Daniel dissect every consequential play with the all-22?

I can confidently say I've studied this QB. I've sought different sources, people with significant NFL knowledge and/or experience, who analyze his play in fine detail. Footwork, timing, ball placement, defensive looks, pre snap reads, anticipation, structure of offense, mistakes, etc. You know, the nuance of the position in only a way you can see with the all-22.

So I'll ask again, what have you done to form your opinion? Had a 49ers game on in the background a few times? Listened to the loud opinions on the sports shows from other guys who had the game on the background? I can say this with the knowledge of someone who has deeply watched and analyzed his play, that all you need to do to form an educated opinion is put on the film. The tape don't lie.

I have watched 4 full games this season. He is a good quarterback. When things are perfect around him he can be great..
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I read the real field got too wet and now is soggy as well. What does that do? Slow a pass rush.

looks like no rain rest of the week. Can't imagine the game day field will be a problem.

It rained last night and snowed in the mountains around Vegas. The game is indoors at the stadium though. I think they should do the full speed practice at the Raider facility today not at UNLV. Even if it is a different time.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Are you from Chiefs Planet?

Been there. Just lurk a bit. It's more interesting to see opposing fans insights (and blind spots ie Purdy).

Well said, sir!
Something kinda cool

PSA PSA PSA

Best would probably be the VIP package ($250) and split cost with other ppl if looking to save money and get most bang for the buck I guess
Originally posted by ltrain:
Wonder what qualifies as "allowing" screens. Most of the time screens are completed but vary greatly on success.

Yeah, I could see some scenarios where "allowing screens" just means you have a good defense and get people in some third and longs.
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Ill be there on Saturday

👍

I have watched 4 full games this season. He is a good quarterback. When things are perfect around him he can be great..

Derp.
Share 49ersWebzone