LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 237 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by Wrathman:
I am going to the fan fest at the Mandalay Bay events center tomorrow. Anybody else going? I'll be wearing my red Brock Purdy jersey!😎

What time is it at?
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Originally posted by Chance:
Be honest, how many of Purdy's games have you watched since he came into the league? And of those, how much did you watch with an attention to detail? And then post game, how many hours have you spent watching former NFL QBs like JTO, Chase Daniel dissect every consequential play with the all-22?

I can confidently say I've studied this QB. I've sought different sources, people with significant NFL knowledge and/or experience, who analyze his play in fine detail. Footwork, timing, ball placement, defensive looks, pre snap reads, anticipation, structure of offense, mistakes, etc. You know, the nuance of the position in only a way you can see with the all-22.

So I'll ask again, what have you done to form your opinion? Had a 49ers game on in the background a few times? Listened to the loud opinions on the sports shows from other guys who had the game on the background? I can say this with the knowledge of someone who has deeply watched and analyzed his play, that all you need to do to form an educated opinion is put on the film. The tape don't lie.

So, this is a long-winded way to say, you're full of s**t.

I have watched 4 full games this season. He is a good quarterback. When things are perfect around him he can be great..

So you admit, your opinion is based on a small sample size, rendering it uninformed. Glad we could clear the air.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
I am going to the fan fest at the Mandalay Bay events center tomorrow. Anybody else going? I'll be wearing my red Brock Purdy jersey!😎

What time is it at?

i'll be their too . I have 5 PM slot
Be honest, how many of Purdy's games have you watched since he came into the league? And of those, how much did you watch with an attention to detail? And then post game, how many hours have you spent watching former NFL QBs like JTO, Chase Daniel dissect every consequential play with the all-22?

I can confidently say I've studied this QB. I've sought different sources, people with significant NFL knowledge and/or experience, who analyze his play in fine detail. Footwork, timing, ball placement, defensive looks, pre snap reads, anticipation, structure of offense, mistakes, etc. You know, the nuance of the position in only a way you can see with the all-22.

So I'll ask again, what have you done to form your opinion? Had a 49ers game on in the background a few times? Listened to the loud opinions on the sports shows from other guys who had the game on the background? I can say this with the knowledge of someone who has deeply watched and analyzed his play, that all you need to do to form an educated opinion is put on the film. The tape don't lie.

I have watched 4 full games this season. He is a good quarterback. When things are perfect around him he can be great..

So you admit, your opinion is based on a small sample size, rendering it uninformed. Glad we could clear the air.

You deserve all the credit for cracking this case, Matlock, well done!
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

What time is it at?

3pm to 10pm today and Friday
10am to 10pm on Saturday
there will also be autograph sessions
$50 a person
kids 12 and under are free
it is on the NFL One app.

4 games is more than enough to make an informed opinion of a player.

What does perfect around him mean? Hes statistically one of the best QBs in the league against the blitz. Has one of the higher passer ratings outside of the pocket. Rewatch the Dallas game. First QB to throw 4 touchdown passes from outside of the pocket in a single game. He seems to shine when things are not so perfect around him.

Like Elvis, your credibility has left the building...
[ Edited by Montana on Feb 8, 2024 at 8:33 AM ]

Thank for this absolute comedy as we pass time.

Originally posted by NinerPride365:

Fans that go to other team's fan message boards to post...who does that and why? So much time to waste?

It's also enough to form an incorrect opinion, because you lack, you know, the context of the other 15 games he played this year or the 23 he's played since last year. What a f**king joke for you to come here puffing your chest about your uninformed opinion, telling fans who have actually watched the guy play every snap, that they have a blind spot. Why are the stupidest the most confident? Dunning-Kruger strikes again.
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:

Fans that go to other team's fan message boards to post...who does that and why? So much time to waste?

Or perhaps to demonstrate said fan's complete lack of knowledge with regard to that team?
Share 49ersWebzone