🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Patton:
Last meal before my Super Bowl fast 😎

That way all the drinks hit you like a
train! Cost effective 😎

🤣🤣Absolutely 😎😎

lets make this trade and then resign Young as depth.

Let's not. Have we not learned from Jimmy G what a part time, injury prone player does to the team? Besides that, other needs. Maybe OL and Secondary. I think Trent will retire win or lose.
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
tntitbag disagrees with you, CJ...

Lol. But he's watched 4 whole games!!!!

2022 Preseason, apparently... Even then he doesn't give Brock proper credit!
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Let's not. Have we not learned from Jimmy G what a part time, injury prone player does to the team? Besides that, other needs. Maybe OL and Secondary. I think Trent will retire win or lose.

Trent already said he's coming back next year.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Can't do it... BA gets the bag FIRST.

We can do both. Make BAs first year hella small. Make
bosa sign an extension to lower his initial impact. Make young sign a one year prove it deal.

I love your optimism

Lmao I'm a believer baby! How cool would that be though. Try and take advantage of Brock's contract for another year! We will need to do some serious revamping of our d line anyways. We really only have bosa & Drake Jackson under contract

bosa sign an extension to lower his initial impact. Make young sign a one year prove it deal.

Honestly, I think they're gonna let Chase walk... Clee had a bigger impact before the injury.

They have already bought him a pair of Skecher walking shoes. He gone.

I love your optimism

Lmao I'm a believer baby! How cool would that be though. Try and take advantage of Brock's contract for another year! We will need to do some serious revamping of our d line anyways. We really only have bosa & Drake Jackson under contract

I don't think it's fiscally possible and I'd really like picking this year in the first 2 rounds. But if there's one place Joey Bosa would love to go you know it's here.

The OL still true. Needs some depth and planning. Even if he does come back one last year the time is coming to end soon. Need to start preparing.

I love your optimism

I don't think it's fiscally possible and I'd really like picking this year in the first 2 rounds. But if there's one place Joey Bosa would love to go you know it's here.

Lots of good lineman on both sides of the ball in the draft but we can draft and develop them. Make Joey a one year thing and rotate him to keep him healthy. Draft a tackle in the first and d lineman in the second, or vice versa. We have like 14 picks - make some moves!!

Honestly, I think they're gonna let Chase walk... Clee had a bigger impact before the injury.

They have already bought him a pair of Skecher walking shoes. He gone.

No lie detected!

The OL still true. Needs some depth and planning. Even if he does come back one last year the time is coming to end soon. Need to start preparing.

Yeah we need to prepare no doubt about it. But Trent's not exactly replaceable we just hope to not go to complete s**t with who replaces him.

Trent has literally already confirmed he is not retiring

Sign him. We rule the world with Bosa coming from the right and Bosa coming from the left. We would be an unstoppable force.

I love your optimism

Lots of good lineman on both sides of the ball in the draft but we can draft and develop them. Make Joey a one year thing and rotate him to keep him healthy. Draft a tackle in the first and d lineman in the second, or vice versa. We have like 14 picks - make some moves!!

Owners butt hurt about all our comp picks is priceless.
Share 49ersWebzone