LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 208 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by tankle104:

Not shooting the messenger, but I find it funny how difficult this basic is math is for some. They're averaging 22 2nd half ppg per game in the playoffs. 17 against GB and 27 against Detroit.
  • Cosmo
So, back to the Super Bowl talk then?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:

lets make this trade and then resign Young as depth.

Can't do it... BA gets the bag FIRST.

We can do both. Make BAs first year hella small. Make
bosa sign an extension to lower his initial impact. Make young sign a one year prove it deal.

I love your optimism

Lmao I'm a believer baby! How cool would that be though. Try and take advantage of Brock's contract for another year! We will need to do some serious revamping of our d line anyways. We really only have bosa & Drake Jackson under contract

I don't think it's fiscally possible and I'd really like picking this year in the first 2 rounds. But if there's one place Joey Bosa would love to go you know it's here.

Lots of good lineman on both sides of the ball in the draft but we can draft and develop them. Make Joey a one year thing and rotate him to keep him healthy. Draft a tackle in the first and d lineman in the second, or vice versa. We have like 14 picks - make some moves!!

I'm all for getting Joey. And I've been a Chase defender and think he's played better than this forum gives him credit. I think we will sign a veteran DT who's a solid run defender as they usually are cheap. Draft OT, CB, OT, OG, WR with our first few picks.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Sign him. We rule the world with Bosa coming from the right and Bosa coming from the left. We would be an unstoppable force.

People said that when we signed Chase Young
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Sign him. We rule the world with Bosa coming from the right and Bosa coming from the left. We would be an unstoppable force.

Joey spends more time in the training room than the field. He is not durable. But by all means let the Niners sign him.
Originally posted by Cosmo:

9ers in...
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Montana:

What type of alarms? Lol

no doubt the work of Goodell

They put them in a swamp to practice and make the alarms go off so they can't sleep. Seems fair.
Now Mahomes dumbass wife is a swimsuit model…
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by Cosmo:

9ers in...

... 3 Days, 5 Hours, 3 Minutes...
Originally posted by Patton:

Would trust him more on game time snack ideas than big plays lol hopefully, he shows up lol

Would trust him more on game time snack ideas than big plays lol hopefully, he shows up lol

Unfortunately, true...
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Not a fan of that. But they let plus size women be models -- so why not? Haven't looked at SI in years.
[ Edited by tnteicher on Feb 8, 2024 at 10:30 AM ]
Originally posted by tnteicher:

Not a fan of that. But they let plus size women be models -- so why not? Haven't looked at SI in years.

This has very Pro Bowl alternate vibes, like... hey Jalen, Brock is busy that week... you're a Pro Bowler bruh!

She ugly AF

SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS 😎
Share 49ersWebzone