There are 183 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

When at their best, the Niners are the best. By far. Most website experts doubt the Niners in the SB based on the two playoff games. This is myopic. Why not the Dallas, Philadelphia, and Jacksonville games? Complacency is a more potent foe than the Chiefs.

The Niners had their worst lull after the Dallas game, their main first early test (along with Pittsburgh). Then complacency seemed to creep in. One deficit have having more talent than others is to rely on it without brining intensity. That, to me, explains the apparent lack of effort against GB and Detroit.

Does Bosa need to kick his buddy Chase in the rear? Does Jennings need to forget being the receiving star and set better blocking as his primary goal? Does the defense need to run harder to be in better positions to wrap up? Offense, defense, and special teams just need to come with the fire and tempo of the Steelers', Cowboys', Eagles', Seahawks', and Cardinals' games. No excuse if they don't.
One of the best things about the salary cap is the ability to produce leaders. Taking the players talents for granted is a trap. Having a positive culture and making players feel better around each in a sustainable environment will bring out the best of everybody. It's hard to believe these group of guys aren't going to stay with each other forever let alone next year. You have to enjoy the moment, even in the face of the next.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
One of the best things about the salary cap is the ability to produce leaders. Taking the players talents for granted is a trap. Having a positive culture and making players feel better around each in a sustainable environment will bring out the best of everybody. It's hard to believe these group of guys aren't going to stay with each other forever let alone next year. You have to enjoy the moment, even in the face of the next.

RonnieB for MVP
Lets go get our rings already!! Kc has to many... we have too be more hungry. Have to be. I know our Niners are hungry cause i am. I love this team and sick of losing the BIG one. We have to get it done now or never. Perfect year and perfect drama ending playing the same team. Sorrry for rambling(venting) had some wine
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Feb 8, 2024 at 1:50 PM ]
Lets go get our rings already!! Kc has to many... we have too be more hungry. Have to be. I know our Niners are hungry cause i am. I love this team and sick of losing the BIG one. We have to get it done now or never. Perfect year and perfect drama ending playing the same team. Sorrry for rambling(venting) had some wine

When Kyle's "The Plan" breaks down, which it has in both play offs so far, the Game Changer can make a play. I agree executing the plan is important, but being able to make up for when the plan breaks down (defenses do that to you), that's what makes a QB elite.

Brock Purdy is a game manager but the last two weeks he has proven himself to be a game changer as well.

Brady was telling Steve Young in his latest podcast that not every play goes as planned from the sidelines.

Gotta be able to improvise. Kyle's system may be the best but no system can carry a subpar QB all the way in the bowl.

Never apologize for being Faithful man... Never.
Originally posted by tankle104:

Only the haters say otherwise.
Originally posted by tankle104:

Ain't nothing like the real thing baby🎵

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
When Kyle's "The Plan" breaks down, which it has in both play offs so far, the Game Changer can make a play. I agree executing the plan is important, but being able to make up for when the plan breaks down (defenses do that to you), that's what makes a QB elite.

Brock Purdy is a game manager but the last two weeks he has proven himself to be a game changer as well.

Brady was telling Steve Young in his latest podcast that not every play goes as planned from the sidelines.

Gotta be able to improvise. Kyle's system may be the best but no system can carry a subpar QB all the way in the bowl.

Hence why he needed an elite QB... and got one.
I would feel better if Trent teased retirement like Ray Lewis so the nfl can gift him a ring too but the swiftie power would outshine that. I really hope this is a blowout on outside and we don't leave the refs any room to influence this game
Brock Purdy "IS" the real deal and he will prove it to all the non-believers on SB Sunday GO PURDY GO NINERS
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Someone must have hit the PANIC button.

Perhaps Brock hit the panic button. He looked like he was going to throw up on camera on Monday.

🤡 posts

What do you expect from a clown? Posting horrible takes in between counting chicken nuggets and salting french fries.

You mean in between cooking batches of meth.
As KISS so eloquently put it...

"I wanna Brock n' Roll all night... And Purdy every day..."
Share 49ersWebzone