Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Looks scripted.
I've wondered for awhile if this could be more of a buisness relationship than anything else.

yup, It's exactly like every other one of her relationships

business associates with benfits
Now are we talking "benefits" or are we talking about the endorsements?

make the bald man puke type of benefits
so you're saying Mr.Pfizer gives her the occasional booster?
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
How about the Chiefs?

I think the Chiefs have won so much they're numb to it. The idea of the 49ers winning a SB would be a fresh wound.
woww

Originally posted by Heroism:
woww

WOW, that is a BIG loss for them on the defense.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
woww

Oh WOW! Omenihu was instrumental in us beating the Packers a year or so ago. I hope for a speedy recovery for him.
  • thl408
woww

Tough loss. Sucks to suffer an injury this late in the season. Puts next season in jeopardy. He was a good player for the 49ers when he was here.
Originally posted by Oscar8325:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
We got a lot of things we need to clean up. And Mahomes isn't going to help us like Goff and Love did. But with that said, we are a hell of a team. We're healthy and have been lucky as well. We just need to play to our potential now.

Agreed. Need that locked in Dallas/Philly level of performance.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I feel much better going into this SB compared to SB 54.

I felt pretty good going into Super Bowl 54. Our defense was hell on wheels and I thought we could neutralize Kansas City enough and we could outscore them because their defense was pretty weak at the time. I also hadn't lost confidence in Jimmy G. This time, Mahommes is the made man, an even better QB than back then, but the supporting cast is far weaker at receiver. Running back is far better, but Kelce doesn't seem quite the same. Problem is their defense is lights out now. I do think their defense is a better matchup for us than Baltimore. It's going to be a serious chess match. We can win, but right now I'm not confident in Kyle/Wilks over Spagnuolo/Reid.

And the 49ers have an offense that can go toe to toe with Reid/Mahomes now. Deebo isn't a rookie, Aiyuk > ESanders, CMC > Mostert, and now there's Brock. If the 49ers need to win a shootout, they can play that game.

In order for them to have a shootout the OL is going to have to block.

Their OL will have to do the same. We are better than 2019, not sure I can say the same about Chiefs

Disagree. The defense is not even in the same stratosphere as that 2019 team. Our offense is much better, but the defensive difference is much higher.
ICYM the AFCC, Omenihu had a massive play in that game. Huge loss

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 29, 2024 at 12:41 PM ]
woww

Damn, I feel bad for him. I wish we had been able to keep him in FA, he's a better player than Chase Young.
Originally posted by thl408:
woww

Tough loss. Sucks to suffer an injury this late in the season. Puts next season in jeopardy. He was a good player for the 49ers when he was here.

Good that he signed a 2 year contract. At least financially, he is going to make like $7M next season. It will certainly impact the kind of contract he can get after next season though.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
woww

Damn, I feel bad for him. I wish we had been able to keep him in FA, he's a better player than Chase Young.

Agree, that he's produced more than Chase, but at least Chase is still healthy and available for the Superbowl. Durability is also ability.
Originally posted by Giedi:
woww

Oh WOW! Omenihu was instrumental in us beating the Packers a year or so ago. I hope for a speedy recovery for him.

Huge loss for KC. Him on 1 leg is probably still better than Chase and his effortless ass.
Whats the next big NFL movie going to be, Mr. Irrelevant or Ms Tavis Swift
woww

Omenihu and Ebukan were both better contributors for us last year than Ferrell and Young have been this year. Was sorry to see them leave but that's the way things go, I guess. Can't believe there was ever a discussion about whether it would be better to extend Aiyuk or Young next year. While I imagine Young has made some contributions in regard to holding the edge you don't necessarily pay good money for that, especially for someone who is supposed to be an edge rusher and is expected to get to the QB.
Just watched the AFC game, not impressed by the Chiefs at all. I think it was more the Ravens choking than Chiefs being better.
Share 49ersWebzone