There are 183 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Brock Purdy beat Tom Brady who beat Tom Brady who beat Patrick Mahomes in the Superbowl

As for Cam Newton. we have to enter Cam Newton mindset. He got zero chance to get a ring, whereas Purdy manages to take home the Lombardi trophy on this Sunday night from Vegas. Sore losers really hate to see Purdy and the 49ers get the SB rings they need so badly, as I can taste the Niners victory after the game is over.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Feb 8, 2024 at 4:21 PM ]
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Brock Purdy beat Tom Brady who beat Tom Brady who beat Patrick Mahomes in the Superbowl

As for Cam Newton. we have to enter Cam Newton mindset. He got zero chance to get a ring, whereas Purdy manages to take home the Lombardi trophy on this Sunday night from Vegas. Sore losers really hate to see Purdy and the 49ers get the SB rings they need so badly, as I can taste the Niners victory after the game is over.
Boom 💥
Originally posted by tnteicher:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
See I kinda disagree with the first part. Mahomes is awesome, but they haven't gotten their points and yards this yr overall.

Brock doesn't have to play at Mahomes' level either…just execute and play turnover free football.

never want to play Mahomes in the SB, but out of the Bills, Baltimore and KC I wanted KC.

I hope Purdy tries to outduel Mahomes. That would be a great decision.

I hope you choke on your cat food. How are you not banned yet?
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Feb 8, 2024 at 4:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Boom ????

Mike Drop.
I hope Purdy tries to outduel Mahomes. That would be a great decision.

Just run the offense. He doesn't have to run around like a chicken with his head cut off like Mahomes

C'mon. Remember Purdy is an elite quarterback. He should let it rip.

Madam, you are a clown.
I noticed that no one brought up this and if someone has then please correct me. The Chiefs have been to four of the last 6 Superbowls and the years they haven't gone to the Superbowl. They still have had deep playoff runs. Is no one considering that if there could be some wear and tear on the team playing this deep into the season for the last 6 years? If you look at the Super bowl performance last year, it's not like they dominated the Eagles. I really think that she should be on upset alert This is me hoping as a fan but also me thinking critically about the situation.
I noticed that no one brought up this and if someone has then please correct me. The Chiefs have been to four of the last 6 Superbowls and the years they haven't gone to the Superbowl. They still have had deep playoff runs. Is no one considering that if there could be some wear and tear on the team playing this deep into the season for the last 6 years? If you look at the Super bowl performance last year, it's not like they dominated the Eagles. I really think that she should be on upset alert This is me hoping as a fan but also me thinking critically about the situation.

Mahomes is coddled like Brady was so there is no wear and tear.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Mahomes is coddled like Brady was so there is no wear and tear.

True Mahommes has had 54 interceptions over turned by instant replay and the second highest is Brady at 25. Thats an amazing how many extra chances he has been given.

Mahomes is looked after by the Refs for sure.

What could go wrong in Vegas?!

honestly feels like a great place for a sb

Run the ball 40 times and demoralize them, keep Pat on the sidelines watching our offense slowly squeeze the life out of chefs
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

honestly feels like a great place for a sb

Place must be a zoo
There is a life other than football. Some players party and win. Some drink and smoke and win like real humans. We are all real human beings. They aren't robots. It's just a game; the biggest game; but it's a game.
There is a life other than football. Some players party and win. Some drink and smoke and win like real humans. We are all real human beings. They aren't robots. It's just a game; the biggest game; but it's a game.

But you are a robot
Lol. Usually in these big games, people chat tactics and gameplan all week, especially Super Bowl times.

But, and here is THE REAL TRUTH; then the game starts, and it all goes out of the window. So not paying much attention to anyone's predictions. 

Something unexpected will happen..

Believe, the Unbelievable.
Share 49ersWebzone