There are 207 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by tankle104:

But if you base your opinion of Brock Purdy off where he was drafted he is the 20th best QB in the NFL this year. Basically that's what the majority of the media is coming from. They should just come out and admit it instead of making bigger fools of themselves.

RG3 is correct and he really compliments Purdy a lot. He understands the film and knows what he's seeing. Unlike the Hot Takes guys who don't understand football.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Love listening to the big time sports betters and gambling gurus talking about everything happening in Vegas.

it's apparent, they think SF is the better team (by a lot) and Vegas pushing KC is just them being greedy.

This is the one time I hope Vegas makes an enormous fortune ripping off the losers.

I'll stop short of saying I hope these people lose enough money to be in financial straits, but I'm trying to be a better person............but f**k, I lose composure when it comes to my 49ERS!!!!!
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Love listening to the big time sports betters and gambling gurus talking about everything happening in Vegas.

it's apparent, they think SF is the better team (by a lot) and Vegas pushing KC is just them being greedy.

This is the one time I hope Vegas makes an enormous fortune ripping off the losers.

I'll stop short of saying I hope these people lose enough money to be in financial straits, but I'm trying to be a better person............but f**k, I lose composure when it comes to my 49ERS!!!!!

Not only that, I hope Mahomes dad drives tonight!
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:

Dude no bro
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

He should never drive again. Piece of s**t needs to be locked up before he actually hurts someone.
[ Edited by Montana on Feb 10, 2024 at 4:38 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Hell effin yeah. The team feels super confident. Reminds me of how the randy cross described the 1984 team heading into the big dance against the dolphins
Originally posted by Montana:

Dude no bro

😂

have a sense of humor folks

Hell effin yeah. The team feels super confident. Reminds me of how the randy cross described the 1984 team heading into the big dance against the dolphins

my stomach is in knots

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
kyle shanahan and brock purdy can't comeback and win also, oh wait nvm

[ Edited by tankle104 on Feb 10, 2024 at 4:47 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

my stomach is in knots
I feel really good about this game, I think the team is in as good of a situation as we can possibly ask. If we don't win, I blame us. I don't see any rational reason why we should lose if we play to our potential and not hurt our selves.

only real concern I have is the defense being too vanilla. I'd like to see stunts. I'm hoping our defense comes out with their hair on fire. I feel great about our offense - they seem ready to chop heads off. I fully expect us to break the chiefs steak of 28 points or less.
I feel really good about this game, I think the team is in as good of a situation as we can possibly ask. If we don't win, I blame us. I don't see any rational reason why we should lose if we play to our potential and not hurt our selves.

only real concern I have is the defense being too vanilla. I'd like to see stunts. I'm hoping our defense comes out with their hair on fire. I feel great about our offense - they seem ready to chop heads off. I fully expect us to break the chiefs steak of 28 points or less.

i feel great about our offense too

i just hope our defense carries the intensity they had in the 2nd half vs the lions into the super bowl, they do that then we should be fine
I've been saying the beads for:

our D which comes out entirely lit up and playing like they have been in the 2nd half…but starting at the opening bell tomorrow.

Brock has to have a basically perfect Purdy game…no INTs, nor any other mistakes. Basically with Brock it has only been INTs and those were few and far between. Against mahomes, Reid and Spags, he has to have a perfect game.

Lastly, the D and its DC, have to have a perfect game…all game long. No dumb fouls, no blown coverages, and good playcalls by Wilks.

Kyle has to get it going quick, and keep it that way. Step on their heads and stay there the entire game.

I have never had the anxiety for a game before like this. Basically it comes down to playing a perfect game and we win.
Share 49ersWebzone