There are 104 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Can't wait for tomorrow!
Hard to sleep. Trying to knock out early but blood is pumping through the veins.

I so badly want to see Brock shut those talking heads up. I know they will be able to say it was the surrounding team but they just ruling up our fan base because of the clicks.

We are America's team now!!!!!
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
I think this game comes down to one thing. Can the 9ers D get off the field on 3rd down. If we give up 1st downs on 3rd and long we have little chance. This team has been a box of chocolates on 3rd down. Which version shows up tomorrow?

I'm having a bad feeling we will see chase young just loafing it while the chiefs rb runs over him

I truly believe we will see the best of Chase Young tomorrow.
SF 27
KC 22

We lead 27-16 and Mahomes leads them down for a late touchdown. They go for 2 and fail. Offense salts the game away with a first down and then takes a couple kneel downs. #6

Yeah Spags will blitz Purdy but guess what, all it takes is one well executed screen to CMC or Deebo and he will think twice about the blitz. Mahomes and Kelce ofcourse are incredible but to me its about stopping Pacheco. We actually want Mahomes chucking the ball 50x to those avg WRs.

I hope Bosa has smartened up because in last years game Andy Reid completely befuddled him lol. I think last years demolition will actually be the reason the defense plays much better this time. Reid will go back to those plays and the boys will be ready.
Originally posted by BP13:
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
I think this game comes down to one thing. Can the 9ers D get off the field on 3rd down. If we give up 1st downs on 3rd and long we have little chance. This team has been a box of chocolates on 3rd down. Which version shows up tomorrow?

I'm having a bad feeling we will see chase young just loafing it while the chiefs rb runs over him

I truly believe we will see the best of Chase Young tomorrow.

Chase Young has been chewed up by just about everyone lately. Whether he will be great or not is to be seen, but I think he will leave whatever he's got on the field.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Anyone else nervous and can't sleep 💤

Right here
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I just can't stop thinking about this whole NFL wants KC to win + the swifties = perfect NFL ending. If the penalties start adding up on the niners and replays show otherwise, we know how this is going to end.
Originally posted by Baldie:

Right here

All I can think about is the chiefs running all over us, kelce running free in the secondary with mahomes shredding us. Then on offense we look lost and purdy is throwing ints to the chiefs. Just a nightmare

Right here

All I can think about is the chiefs running all over us, kelce running free in the secondary with mahomes shredding us. Then on offense we look lost and purdy is throwing ints to the chiefs. Just a nightmare

At least you're staying positive.
Originally posted by Rathof44:

Right here

At least you're staying positive.

A positive is kittle wants revenge

Play violent and psychical!
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:

Hit them in the mouf
I was not nervous prior to the past two Super Bowls, which we lost.

Strangely, I am very nervous for this game. Not sure why the distinction. Hope the outcome favors us.

Go Niners!
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:

Psychic with an F.
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
I was not nervous prior to the past two Super Bowls, which we lost.

Strangely, I am very nervous for this game. Not sure why the distinction. Hope the outcome favors us.

Go Niners!

Maybe you're starting to learn from past trauma.
Share 49ersWebzone