There are 122 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Will shanahan have his team ready and ready to play at the start of the first quarter? Or will they look like the last two playoff games where they are getting spanked around till halftime. Can't do that in the SB and especially against Andy Reid.
If this team can put together a complete game we should win easy. The one downfall this team has had this season is they disappear for chunks of time. Would be nice to see them all come together for one game this season, dominate all 3 phases.
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
If this team can put together a complete game we should win easy. The one downfall this team has had this season is they disappear for chunks of time. Would be nice to see them all come together for one game this season, dominate all 3 phases.

That's what I'm talking about!
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
Anyone else nervous and can't sleep 💤

Right here

You guys live on the east coast?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

Right here

All I can think about is the chiefs running all over us, kelce running free in the secondary with mahomes shredding us. Then on offense we look lost and purdy is throwing ints to the chiefs. Just a nightmare

Everything that could go wrong 😐. The SF D has to get stops on 3rd down or this is gonna be a long day.
Originally posted by Cosmo:

Right here

I was thinking how old are these peeps, its 8pm lmao
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Will shanahan have his team ready and ready to play at the start of the first quarter? Or will they look like the last two playoff games where they are getting spanked around till halftime. Can't do that in the SB and especially against Andy Reid.

Well we ain't coming back down 17 against Reid that's for sure. The score has to either be we're leading or it's close at halftime.
Originally posted by Cosmo:

Right here

Yep. I'm used to the SB starting at 3:30. Here it's 6:30. Anyway can't sleep at all too nervous and hope no more swifties are pulling the niners hotel fire alarm. Where the heck are they staying? Motel 6?

Well we ain't coming back down 17 against Reid that's for sure. The score has to either be we're leading or it's close at halftime.

I want to see mahomes throw his helmet ⛑️ that's a good sign we are getting to him
tomorrow is the day, fellas! Where we are cheer and cry tears of joy! It's been a long 29 years that'll be over in less than 24 hours! I believe a new dynasty is starting! I'm amped!

Right here

All I can think about is the chiefs running all over us, kelce running free in the secondary with mahomes shredding us. Then on offense we look lost and purdy is throwing ints to the chiefs. Just a nightmare

Stfu and go to sleep and stop crying, they're gonna play the way they've played during the Eagles and 2 Seahawks stretch
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Feb 10, 2024 at 9:29 PM ]
Go 49ers!
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Right here

Stfu and go to sleep and stop crying, they're gonna play the way they've played during the Eagles and 2 Seahawks stretch

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Right here

I can't sleep stressing about the game but your prob right
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Who are going to stand watch tonight and make sure there are no fire alarm bs being pulled? Hey Montana, return the favor and go pull KCs fire alarm at 4am. Do it for the team! LFG!

Joe wants to be neutral.
I'm talking to Miss Montana here. She lives there and I know she knows the hotel and got some contact.
Share 49ersWebzone