🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Special shoutout to:
Jennings
Juice
Gibson
JBrown
Eli
Armstead
Moody (heck, why not, rookie who still makes kicks, not all)

A lot goes into a team win.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
this is spreading like wildfire on facebook from all my female friends

i don't get it
What a crock of s**t.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
What a crock of s**t.

This is why I'm extremely cautious about this Super Bowl. We are literally up against the machine plus the Chiefs
Originally posted by DrEll:
You're not going to call those ticky tac PIs. OBJ tried to sell hard. He's old and slow.

The one in the endzone, the pick. PI occurred before the pick. Really don't like the Ravens but hate how KC gets away with so much. SB 54, no holding on KC, statically impossible, especially on the 3rd and 15 that changed the momentum.
I have no idea what they use to predict the outcomes but "ESPN Matchup Predictor" says we have a 59.4% to win and 40.6% for chiefs. I'd be curious what inputs/variables they're looking at
Now this thread is coming into fruition. After 24 hours of excitement and celebration, reality hits. How do you stop the current GOAT when you have a defensive coordinator that lacks imagination and creativity? For all you guys that think Wilks is in his mad scientist laboratory scheming up a game plan that will befuddle Reid and Mahomes, keep dreaming.

Wilks is going to come out the same exact way he came out against GB. The same way he came out against Detroit. See how the jet sweep got Detroit a TD on that first down ? Watch KC exploit it over and over, and Wilks will have that "I didn't know they do that" look on his face. Of course, once Kyle starts screaming in his ear, he'll adjust. But by then Mahomes will have run up the score, and unlike Love and Goff, Mahomes is not going to crack under pressure.

We are at a severe disadvantage here folks. SEVERE disadvantage

Mahomes is not the second coming of Christ. He is human and has and will make mistakes. He is good but he has lost to lesser talented teams than the Niners. So this game is not over before it even starts.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Every nfl message board I have looked at has KC winning due to the coaching matchups.

Doesn't mean we can't win. But it would take a near perfect game.

Luckily message boards don't determine the outcome

Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Now this thread is coming into fruition. After 24 hours of excitement and celebration, reality hits. How do you stop the current GOAT when you have a defensive coordinator that lacks imagination and creativity? For all you guys that think Wilks is in his mad scientist laboratory scheming up a game plan that will befuddle Reid and Mahomes, keep dreaming.

Wilks is going to come out the same exact way he came out against GB. The same way he came out against Detroit. See how the jet sweep got Detroit a TD on that first down ? Watch KC exploit it over and over, and Wilks will have that "I didn't know they do that" look on his face. Of course, once Kyle starts screaming in his ear, he'll adjust. But by then Mahomes will have run up the score, and unlike Love and Goff, Mahomes is not going to crack under pressure.

We are at a severe disadvantage here folks. SEVERE disadvantage

You must sleep with the lights on.

Let her get the spotlight. It'll be sweet to see her crying after her boyfriend's team loses to us in 2 weeks

Your female friends are doing well in giving you a heads up on who to unfollow

no idea what they were thinking. Lol
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
What a crock of s**t.

This is why I'm extremely cautious about this Super Bowl. We are literally up against the machine plus the Chiefs

She has a tour in Japan. I don't think she'll make it on time.
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
What a crock of s**t.

I agree I've been saying all along no way the NFL would miss out on Taylor Swift at the SB and can't imagine they will want her to have anything but the happiest of endings.
Originally posted by tankle104:

no idea what they were thinking. Lol

they heard so much about the MVP being in town they believed it
I agree I've been saying all along no way the NFL would miss out on Taylor Swift at the SB and can't imagine they will want her to have anything but the happiest of endings.

Lol. Conspiracy!
Share 49ersWebzone