LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 160 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Every nfl message board I have looked at has KC winning due to the coaching matchups.

Doesn't mean we can't win. But it would take a near perfect game.

Why? Because KC is just that much better of a team? Cause I'll disagree with everyone on these message boards about that.

It's not like shanahan is a bad coach lol. Quite the opposite actually.

Mahomes is still their QB and he's 14-3 in the playoffs in his young career and two of his losses were in OT. Regardless of the NBA style rope-a-dope regular season they had, they're going to be incredibly hard to beat.
And Purdy is 4-1 in a season and a half…… what is the point?
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
this is spreading like wildfire on facebook from all my female friends

I guarantee you this was made by some fat chick with blue hair and bull ring in her nose.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Man watching this 4th quarter. Detroit with drop and drop

edit: Ambry Thomas is a huge liability going into this SB
[ Edited by DrEll on Jan 29, 2024 at 7:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

I guarantee you this was made by some fat chick with blue hair and bull ring in her nose.

Attention whore attention whores at NFL game.

Front and center in a box suite. What a coincidence.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Davidj77:
SB re matches doesn't really bode well for the loser teams . DALLAS beats BUFF twice and GIANTS beat PATS twice .

KC will roll over SF and as much as I hate to say it MAHOMES will win back 2 back and will enter the goat conversation . I wanted the Lions and Ravens instead I get a lame sb repeat which Even first time the ratings were low as hell .

49ers are about to lose their 3rd straight sb and Kelce will purpose to Swift

GOOD LUCK SF ! your lucky ride is over after playing depleted packers and Campbell gift wrapping the game for you with his stupidity

KC 35 SF 20

Exactly, GTFO Clown.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Man watching this 4th quarter. Detroit with drop and drop

edit: Ambry Thomas is a huge liability going into this SB

I recommend you find a doomsday shelter to hide out in til after the game. You don't seem like you can handle this.
All the other Girlfriends/Wives are there supporting their Boyfriends/Husbands, Why are they not getting any attention?

Pretty sure this is what my wife sent me in regards to our daughter and my mean comments…. I deleted it and didn't read
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Attention whore attention whores at NFL game.

Front and center in a box suite. What a coincidence.

it's more about her fame and celebrity-status, no? NFL will eat that s**t up every time they cut to her.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

Way to pump some estrogen into a guy sport

Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Every nfl message board I have looked at has KC winning due to the coaching matchups.

Doesn't mean we can't win. But it would take a near perfect game.

Why? Because KC is just that much better of a team? Cause I'll disagree with everyone on these message boards about that.

It's not like shanahan is a bad coach lol. Quite the opposite actually.

Mahomes is still their QB and he's 14-3 in the playoffs in his young career and two of his losses were in OT. Regardless of the NBA style rope-a-dope regular season they had, they're going to be incredibly hard to beat.
And Purdy is 4-1 in a season and a half…… what is the point?

Originally posted by tankle104:
I'm with NY. Get outta here with this defeatist mentality. If some are so confident we will lose - then wtf are you doing?

this is a stud team with an excellent HC, QB, RB, TE, LT, FB, WR(s), DE, LB(s), CB, DT etc. this isn't a talentless team. People get so overly emotional on a week to week basis. If we get our s**t right - we are super dangerous.

sure, we may lose, but it's any given Sunday. Let's see how the boys do - I can easily see the offense showing out and the D lookin good. We've played some of the best O lines in the league and the lions have a stacked offense with record breaking RB duo.

some of you guys need context. This isn't the Jimmy G led 49ers.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Your female friends are doing well in giving you a heads up on who to unfollow
Originally posted by JTB1974:
All the other Girlfriends/Wives are there supporting their Boyfriends/Husbands, Why are they not getting any attention?

I bet you've seen cut-aways to the crowd focusing on parents, wives, other family members yea?
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Jan 29, 2024 at 7:44 PM ]

because she's a celebrity. they aren't. unfortunate reality
Great point.
Share 49ersWebzone