Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

God I hope that happens lol.

What the hell did I just watch? LOL
  • da209
  • Veteran
any watch parties in vegas ? I'm planning on flying and doing some of the SB activities.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
keep your stupid ass politics out of the football threads

We all know the NFL has been fishy since around 2001/02. Only gullible sheeple will think it's not a powerful tool to influence the masses and ignore it can be used to delude the populace.

In this thread let's talk about the football part of football.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

God I hope that happens lol.

What the hell did I just watch? LOL

I know right? Is she controlling kelce with her fans??? Is he ok? My God she is a demon
Originally posted by da209:
any watch parties in vegas ? I'm planning on flying and doing some of the SB activities.

Tons lol. I was thinking a thread might be good for watch parties/Faithful meet-ups/travel tips idk

But here is a linky for some watch parties

https://sincityvip.com/vip-packages/super-bowl/
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 29, 2024 at 10:37 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
I bet you've seen cut-aways to the crowd focusing on parents, wives, other family members yea?

Not as often. It's fine once in awhile but they show her after every single catch Kelce makes. Even if it's just a 2 yard catch. It's an issue when she gets mentioned more often during a game than any of the players on the field. If the Chiefs win the SB I wouldn't be surprised if they give her a SB ring.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352059

The Chiefs supporters believe that Steve Spagnuolo is above Steve Wilks, Andy Reid is over Kyle Shanahan, and Mahomes is over Purdy. They predict that the Chiefs will defeat the 49ers.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Not as often. It's fine once in awhile but they show her after every single catch Kelce makes. Even if it's just a 2 yard catch. It's an issue when she gets mentioned more often during a game than any of the players on the field. If the Chiefs win the SB I wouldn't be surprised if they give her a SB ring.

Eh it's a bit cringe but screw it. She's worth loads of money, why not profit all the heck day long off of it. I don't have to watch KC games if I don't want to. And I usually don't anyway haha. This one I will deal with haha. I am glad Niners and KC won..partly cause it's gunna be max profit for Vegas economy. Give NV all that Swiftie money, Mahomes money, all the Faithful money..bring it all 🤑💰💸
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 29, 2024 at 10:44 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
keep your stupid ass politics out of the football threads

We all know the NFL has been fishy since around 2001/02. Only gullible sheeple will think it's not a powerful tool to influence the masses and ignore it can be used to delude the populace.

In this thread let's talk about the football part of football.

With all due moderator respect. Is this not part of the game. I wish it wasn't but as it had been said earlier since 2001/02 somethings going on that is not passing the smell test. I almost don't even care about the superbowl because of all the shenanigans of our past two Superbowls. It's about officiating going agaist us and its not two sided.

Unfortunately it is about how the game goes. Hopefully the investigation into the Ravens game gets some traction and it stops.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352059

The Chiefs supporters believe that Steve Spagnuolo is above Steve Wilks, Andy Reid is over Kyle Shanahan, and Mahomes is over Purdy. They predict that the Chiefs will defeat the 49ers.

Well the Chiefs did beat the 49ers once in the Super Bowl. Basically the 9ers have the same team just a different QB. Even as a 49ers fan I can't blame them for thinking that.

Why so serious? How about just enjoy the game? Lol

[ Edited by Montana on Jan 29, 2024 at 10:50 PM ]
Looks like the chiefs starting DT Derrick Nnadi is going to miss the game too. They put him on IR right before the ravens game.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well the Chiefs did beat the 49ers once in the Super Bowl. Basically the 9ers have the same team just a different QB. Even as a 49ers fan I can't blame them for thinking that.

Eh, only 8 players on the team from 2019 remains on the team - for both rosters, 8 apiece. Vastly different team.

Mooney ward was their starting corner last time we played them. Lol we didn't have Aiyuk, CMC, Trent, Brock, really our entire o line.

no clue what the hell he was thinking. Lmao dude wasn't even active for the game. His exit interview is probably funny af
Originally posted by tankle104:

no clue what the hell he was thinking. Lmao dude wasn't even active for the game. His exit interview is probably funny af

He was thinking that if the Lions get to go to the Super Bowl (which they very nearly did), that he'd get to play in the Super Bowl.
Share 49ersWebzone