There are 254 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well the Chiefs did beat the 49ers once in the Super Bowl. Basically the 9ers have the same team just a different QB. Even as a 49ers fan I can't blame them for thinking that.

Eh, only 8 players on the team from 2019 remains on the team - for both rosters, 8 apiece. Vastly different team.

Mooney ward was their starting corner last time we played them. Lol we didn't have Aiyuk, CMC, Trent, Brock, really our entire o line.

Deebo was still a pup too.

Most importantly, we had Jimmy G throwing ducks. Also, Chefs were loaded on offense and Kelce has aged. This gonna be a dogfight.
Well the Chiefs did beat the 49ers once in the Super Bowl. Basically the 9ers have the same team just a different QB. Even as a 49ers fan I can't blame them for thinking that.

Eh, only 8 players on the team from 2019 remains on the team - for both rosters, 8 apiece. Vastly different team.

Mooney ward was their starting corner last time we played them. Lol we didn't have Aiyuk, CMC, Trent, Brock, really our entire o line.

We had rookie bosa!

We have Purdy "the game manager"

lmao I just saw this come up and the first thing lamar does is thank his lord And savior. LMAO I just picture that dudes head exploding that was going crazy earlier

Going crazy? You mean expressing an opinion?

btw if you like me so much pm me, but I don't play for that team.

go Niners!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Deebo was still a pup too.

Most importantly, we had Jimmy G throwing ducks. Also, Chefs were loaded on offense and Kelce has aged. This gonna be a dogfight.

I know, I'm just trying not to get my hopes up. I hope Brock Purdy is the NFL's darling and not Mahomes for this game. Like I said, Brock Purdy is the biggest story in the NFL. Purdy winning the Super Bowl will bring nothing but good for the NFL.
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:

lmao I just saw this come up and the first thing lamar does is thank his lord And savior. LMAO I just picture that dudes head exploding that was going crazy earlier

Going crazy? You mean expressing an opinion?

btw if you like me so much pm me, but I don't play for that team.

go Niners!

Lmao what?! Are you twelve? What is going on here? Lmaooo
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Lmao is amazing. Perfect
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

And they ALL won the Super Bowl. History please repeat!!!

2001 Marshall Faulk did not. We were just discussing how the games were rigged that year, lol.
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Jan 29, 2024 at 11:21 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Thats funny AF!!!!

But that part in the movie was sickening to watch, Nicky watching his brother buried alive. f**k that's sad.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

2001 Marshall Faulk did not. We were just discussing how the games were rigged that year, lol.

Oh I didn't realize the year.
I think we still have 11 players on the roster who were there for SB LIV.

Arik Armstead
George Kittle
Kyle Juszczyk
Fred Warner
Ross Dwelley
Nick Bosa
Deebo Samuel
Dre Greenlaw
Mitch Wishnowsky
Kevin Givens
Jason Verrett
So, since this thread needs more positive message content: