There are 199 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I was with you through most of this. Except that I don't believe it will take 30-40 points. KC was able to only put up 26 and 27 points against 2 really banged up defenses in the dolphins and bills and have averaged less than 22 points per game during the regular season. I doubt the chiefs can run the ball on us like the packers and lions. I trust our linebackers and db's more than their receivers. I think if we can score atleast 24 points, we have a real shot at winning this game.

This!

Also the Chiefs D isn't that good vs the run and their Offense is average at running the ball and has trouble scoring points

I'm saying 30-40 points because of the unknown in the SB and Reid and Mahomes having 2 weeks to prepare. I'm also really skeptical about our defense right now. I'm glad they got it together during each second half against the Packers and lions, but that won't cut it against the Chiefs. They will counter our second half adjustments if we come out with a sh*t gameplan like the other games.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Heroism:
this is spreading like wildfire on facebook from all my female friends

I guarantee you this was made by some fat chick with blue hair and bull ring in her nose.

Attention whore attention whores at NFL game.

Front and center in a box suite. What a coincidence.

does the NFL not benefit from cutting to her as often as they can somehow? the only point I grant is that she has no control over what is broadcasted to us

What they benefit the most I think is from viewership. I'm not sure of the exact number, but let's say T Swizzle brings in 150 million more viewers for the SB. The NFL can Jack up the price of advertisement commercials a heck of a lot more. There's probably a few other benefits as well
I'm going to put my tin foil hat on and go through the one conspiracy in my head. Now that the NFL got what they want and Tay Tay is in the SB, do they care if the Chiefs actually win the SB?
Some fans will be negative nancies for the next two weeks. Hopefully most of us will continue to enjoy the awesome ride that this season has truly been. No matter what happens in the SB, Brock Purdy has proven to be our franchise guy. I am so proud of him. He has defied all odds so far in his short career. Has overcome some of the most impossible situations on and off the field. He has the heart of a lion and the instincts of an assassin. This team has shown they will go to war for him verbally as well as physically. I honestly believe we win this game because Brock will's it into existence.
Originally posted by Silky:
I'm going to put my tin foil hat on and go through the one conspiracy in my head. Now that the NFL got what they want and Tay Tay is in the SB, do they care if the Chiefs actually win the SB?

No lol
Originally posted by Silky:
I was with you through most of this. Except that I don't believe it will take 30-40 points. KC was able to only put up 26 and 27 points against 2 really banged up defenses in the dolphins and bills and have averaged less than 22 points per game during the regular season. I doubt the chiefs can run the ball on us like the packers and lions. I trust our linebackers and db's more than their receivers. I think if we can score atleast 24 points, we have a real shot at winning this game.

This!

Also the Chiefs D isn't that good vs the run and their Offense is average at running the ball and has trouble scoring points

I'm saying 30-40 points because of the unknown in the SB and Reid and Mahomes having 2 weeks to prepare. I'm also really skeptical about our defense right now. I'm glad they got it together during each second half against the Packers and lions, but that won't cut it against the Chiefs. They will counter our second half adjustments if we come out with a sh*t gameplan like the other games.

chiefs scored 0 points after scoring 17 points in first half against the ravens

the difference is ravens only scored 3 points in 2nd half

I guarantee you this was made by some fat chick with blue hair and bull ring in her nose.

does the NFL not benefit from cutting to her as often as they can somehow? the only point I grant is that she has no control over what is broadcasted to us

guys seriously what is this she has no control over the game who cares if they show her for a grand total of 1-2 minutes during the whole game
This!

If the 49ers score more points than the Chiefs, the 49ers will probably win.
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
It's laughable that Lamar gets MVP

i dont think so based on the regular season he deserves it along with Purdy CMC and i would throw DAk in there too but he would be last on the list for me

the fact Lamar kept that offense going already with pretty bad WR and then losr mark Andrews and the offense still performed really well is a huge credit to him
Some fans will be negative nancies for the next two weeks. Hopefully most of us will continue to enjoy the awesome ride that this season has truly been. No matter what happens in the SB, Brock Purdy has proven to be our franchise guy. I am so proud of him. He has defied all odds so far in his short career. Has overcome some of the most impossible situations on and off the field. He has the heart of a lion and the instincts of an assassin. This team has shown they will go to war for him verbally as well as physically. I honestly believe we win this game because Brock will's it into existence.

Great outlook, I'm enjoying the ride, and am so excited for the game. The present is bright and so is the future. We are witnessing something special

• titan
  • Veteran
Straight up Swifty Boy Toy and Kermit run up on our team and throw our equipment with SF49ers logo there better be a fight!!!
Going to be a long 2 weeks.

Simply put we need our best game across the board. Mahomes is just a different breed in the playoffs. The kid is unreal. After hating on him for a while after he beat us I've come to grips with the fact that we're witnessing potentially the greatest ever.

Our job is to keep him away from repeating back to back titles. We have the players to do it but we cannot go into this game starting slow. The Chiefs are too good on defense. They're playing with the best QB in the game. They're playing with 2 great coaches who have had their way with our coaches in recent history.

We come out flat, we're getting our ass beat. Shanahan and Wilks need to come into this game with a great plan and the players need to do their part.

Chiefs defense would actually be my bigger concern but that's strength on strength. Our defense has been so off this playoff run that playing playoff Mahomes and Andy Reid's coaching worries me most. Bosa made his presence known vs the Lions. We need him to do the same vs the Chiefs, much like he did in 2019. The other guys HAVE to do their part in this game.

Can't expect to score 30+ vs this Chiefs defense. This is going to be a close game and we simply have to make more plays. Can't turn the ball over - gotta be on point.

End it with a win!
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352059

The Chiefs supporters believe that Steve Spagnuolo is above Steve Wilks, Andy Reid is over Kyle Shanahan, and Mahomes is over Purdy. They predict that the Chiefs will defeat the 49ers.

Two posts saying how the Niners were classless in not mentioning the Lions at the trophy presentation while they mentioned the Ravens....LOL.

Also, their fans are cocky AF.

This is 100000% the reason why I have such hate in my blood for teams.......it's the disrespect from fans that does it for me.

God, I really hope the Niners win this f**king game.........would be the greatest 49er win I've ever seen and anyone who didn't see the '81 season live....
Originally posted by ritz126:

guys seriously what is this she has no control over the game who cares if they show her for a grand total of 1-2 minutes during the whole game

Share 49ersWebzone