🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
It's laughable that Lamar gets MVP

i dont think so based on the regular season he deserves it along with Purdy CMC and i would throw DAk in there too but he would be last on the list for me

the fact Lamar kept that offense going already with pretty bad WR and then losr mark Andrews and the offense still performed really well is a huge credit to him

The fact that what he did was mostly run around like a RB all season IS LAUGHABLE that he's gonna get the MVP.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
It's laughable that Lamar gets MVP

i dont think so based on the regular season he deserves it along with Purdy CMC and i would throw DAk in there too but he would be last on the list for me

the fact Lamar kept that offense going already with pretty bad WR and then losr mark Andrews and the offense still performed really well is a huge credit to him

The fact that what he did was mostly run around like a RB all season IS LAUGHABLE that he's gonna get the MVP.

Even then, it wasn't like he was the best RB in the league.
guys seriously what is this she has no control over the game who cares if they show her for a grand total of 1-2 minutes during the whole game

Wait till the Superbowl Pregame where they have an hour long special of the Taylor and Kelce relationship, which is followed by a 5 minute interview with Brock Purdy.
[ Edited by SlipAndSlideBosa on Jan 30, 2024 at 7:38 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by elguapo:
This!

Also the Chiefs D isn't that good vs the run and their Offense is average at running the ball and has trouble scoring points

If the 49ers score more points than the Chiefs, the 49ers will probably win.

You sure, bro?
Peter Schrager predicted Niners Chiefs SB at the beginning of the year with the Chiefs winning it. Also predicted McDuffie with a pick six to basically win it. He's been right the past 5 years and even predicted chief's LB N. Bolton having a great game last year's SB.

Better coloring lol

Embrace this moment, remember we are eternal all this pain is an illusion
Guys for KC that are either out or have a good chance at being out for the Super Bowl.

IDL Derrick Nnadi- Out
OG- Joe Thuney- Likely out
ILB- Willie Gay- potentially out (neck injury)
DL- Charles Omenihu- out
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Better coloring lol

49ers had the 3rd best rushing defense in the league during the regular season, and then Detroit happened.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Wait till the Superbowl Pregame where they have an hour long special of the Taylor and Kelce relationship, which is followed by a 5 minute interview with Brock Purdy.
i wont be seeing that im going

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
Peter Schrager predicted Niners Chiefs SB at the beginning of the year with the Chiefs winning it. Also predicted McDuffie with a pick six to basically win it. He's been right the past 5 years and even predicted chief's LB N. Bolton having a great game last year's SB.

f**k that fat prick!!!! f**k what he says!!! That a*****e did the 49ers State of the Franchise one year, made me think he was all 9ers!!! f**k that guy!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

you cant have watched Lamar play in the regular season and have this opinion

the fact is there are multiple people deserving of MVP this year and Lamar is one of them
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
i wont be seeing that im going

They'll play it on the jumbotron
[ Edited by Silky on Jan 30, 2024 at 8:09 AM ]
Originally posted by Cosmo:
49ers had the 3rd best rushing defense in the league during the regular season, and then Detroit happened.

No, and then the Hufanga injury happened

[ Edited by BimmerKing on Jan 30, 2024 at 8:13 AM ]
Where is everyone watching the game?
Share 49ersWebzone