50: Broncos
LI: Patriots
LIII: Patriots
LV: Buccaneers
LVI: Rams
LVII: Chiefs

(and 37 of the previous 57, or 65%)

Works for me.😁
Many will be also walking funny, February 12…

Originally posted by tankle104:
these are the kind of plays we need to see more of against pat. It'll cause him to hesitate and give our d line time to penetrate. Great play design by wilks

Awesome job.. when you get this deep in the season, you will be tested, it's about what can you do in winning time, to get the W, players and coaches.
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Jan 30, 2024 at 12:10 PM ]
Originally posted by PurdyHardRightNow:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
With that said, I'm out. This place wants to talk about how we will lose instead of how we can win. f**k ALL THIS NEGATIVITY. See you all after we win the SB.

This is why I keep posting positive stuff hahah. Idk why the f**k everyone wants to be whiners. I think we take it all home this year and get over the hump! Get that monkey off our back!

Or people are trying to avoid jinxing it. I do this all the time

I view it as we can def win this game, but I wouldn't be shocked if we lost it. I think we have a great chance IF we play the kind of defense we know they're capable of.

The offense also needs to play out of their mind. I worry about Chris jones but they lost Omenihu and he was a STUD for them this year (i feel for him cause he was a great teammate) but that'll def hurt their rotation. If you look at the games he missed this year vs the ones he played, he made a huge impact.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Niners can't let Spags control what we do on offense. I'm sure they will try and force Brock to pass the ball and stop the run (everything we do is based off the run). I feel like that D is vulnerable up the middle of the field.

I have no idea what Lamar was trying to prove last game….there was massive running lanes for him and he just didn't take off.

Kyle has got to run the ball regardless. Get ahead of the chains and force them to have to react off those PA calls.

Mahomes is gonna Mahomes, but try and get pressure up the middle. Don't allow Kelce to just run around and find the open spaces all game. Those two just play backyard football. Make someone else beat us besides Mr. Swift.

Offensively Brock cannot be shy about using his legs to scramble. If he sees man coverage, check his best matchup, then his second, and take off. I want to see maximum creativity from Kyle with plays that quickly and easily get the ball into CMC/Deebo/Kittles hands. Screens, little shovel passes, misdirection boots - easy stuff that takes advantage of their YAC ability. Don't care about air yards or trying to make a statement with difficult downfield throws.

I do think Brock will get blitzed and will see creative disguises. This can all be somewhat negated by not having Brock make full field reads. Get the RPO game going. Fully utilize the interchangability of CMC/Deebo which forces KC to debate whether they should be in base or nickel personnel. Stress the s**t out of that defense with Deebo in the backfield, then he motions out, then he motions back, all that.

I love this post THL!!!!

I agree, we've been waiting literally ALL SEASON for MAXIMUM KYLE, and now is the time to see it!!!!

We can still operate a normal offense too, but I feel we gotta get the ball to our guys in space.

No excuse not to get Kittle involved in this game.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
With that said, I'm out. This place wants to talk about how we will lose instead of how we can win. f**k ALL THIS NEGATIVITY. See you all after we win the SB.

Quitter.
If the Chiefs play with 5 or 6 defensive backs as much as they did against the Ravens we need to run the ball. The biggest thing for me is that both offense and defense start the game the way they played in the second half against Detroit. If K.C. builds up more than a one score lead it would be a lot harder to overcome than it was against Detroit due to Mahomes.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
White jersey teams have won 15 of the last 18 Super Bowls

XL: Steelers
XLI: Colts
XLII: Giants
XLIII: Steelers
XLIV: Saints
XLVI: Giants
XLVII: Ravens
XLVIII: Seahawks
XLIX: Patriots

Works for me.😁

Niners historically win the SB when wearing white in a dome...81, 89...now 23 baby!!!
Man I want one of these if we win it. The logo is badass this year

I was about to say that. This year's SB logo is fire. However, one thing I've learned throughout my life is to never buy any playoff gear until the team has won it all. IDGAF what anyone says. I still have Super Bowl XLVII hat collecting dust in the garage that I wear to mow the lawn. f**k that hat.

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Niners can't let Spags control what we do on offense. I'm sure they will try and force Brock to pass the ball and stop the run (everything we do is based off the run). I feel like that D is vulnerable up the middle of the field.

I have no idea what Lamar was trying to prove last game….there was massive running lanes for him and he just didn't take off.

Kyle has got to run the ball regardless. Get ahead of the chains and force them to have to react off those PA calls.

Mahomes is gonna Mahomes, but try and get pressure up the middle. Don't allow Kelce to just run around and find the open spaces all game. Those two just play backyard football. Make someone else beat us besides Mr. Swift.

Offensively Brock cannot be shy about using his legs to scramble. If he sees man coverage, check his best matchup, then his second, and take off. I want to see maximum creativity from Kyle with plays that quickly and easily get the ball into CMC/Deebo/Kittles hands. Screens, little shovel passes, misdirection boots - easy stuff that takes advantage of their YAC ability. Don't care about air yards or trying to make a statement with difficult downfield throws.

I do think Brock will get blitzed and will see creative disguises. This can all be somewhat negated by not having Brock make full field reads. Get the RPO game going. Fully utilize the interchangability of CMC/Deebo which forces KC to debate whether they should be in base or nickel personnel. Stress the s**t out of that defense with Deebo in the backfield, then he motions out, then he motions back, all that.

I love this post THL!!!!

I agree, we've been waiting literally ALL SEASON for MAXIMUM KYLE, and now is the time to see it!!!!

We can still operate a normal offense too, but I feel we gotta get the ball to our guys in space.

No excuse not to get Kittle involved in this game.

Thl….please email this to Kyle. Thanks
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Works for me.😁

Dear god please make us 66%.
Originally posted by Supr9er:

Works for me.😁

Niners historically win the SB when wearing white in a dome...81, 89...now 23 baby!!!

Niner used to historically win the SB when wearing red too. Doesn't mean anything. Sorry.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Niner used to historically win the SB when wearing red too. Doesn't mean anything. Sorry.

Damn. Thought it was rock solid predictor too
Originally posted by Heroism:
Man I want one of these if we win it. The logo is badass this year

I was about to say that. This year's SB logo is fire. However, one thing I've learned throughout my life is to never buy any playoff gear until the team has won it all. IDGAF what anyone says. I still have Super Bowl XLVII hat collecting dust in the garage that I wear to mow the lawn. f**k that hat.

I was just talking to my guy about why the f**k would anyone buy a NFC championship hat. Gimme the Super Bowl hat once we win other than that it's just an insult.
Share 49ersWebzone