There are 260 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Who is our most eligible bachelor? Who would they pair with to rival T Swift?

Jenna Brandt, Olivia Culpo, Kristin Juszczyk, Claire Kittle > Taylor Swift

• Cosmo
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
MacDonald is ultra creative, he's like a defensive Kyle or McVay. Wilks is.....uh.

It's ok, you can say it. He's a Jimmy Raye.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Not looking forward to him becoming the Hawks coach, lol.

Still hoping for the dark horse Tom Cable option in Seattle
Originally posted by tankle104:
I've never seen them win one =/ no one really 35 or under has seen it - and sometimes 40 and younger unless you started watching football at like 5.

honestly, I want us to win as many superbowls as possible but I really just want to experience ONCE. at least once. I've been such a big fan my whole life.. I just want to make sure I experience once. I'm really hoping this is the year. I'm hoping that this is the start of a great run with kyle & brock...something special. I'll be able to die a happy man. lol

I don't think you do this (been posting with you long enough) but I try to not let the result dampen the ride. We win this game and we'll cherish it, but we'll move on to the next season and try to do it again. Same thing if we lose. The excitement for me is everything that's happened over the last year to lead to this moment, and then the big games themselves obviously.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

From your lips to God's ears. Get Denise in on the interview process.

Dan Quinn still waiting too
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

From your lips to God's ears. Get Denise in on the interview process.

Dan Quinn still waiting too

Oh God. Wasn't he a finalist before we got kyle?
I've never seen them win one =/ no one really 35 or under has seen it - and sometimes 40 and younger unless you started watching football at like 5.

honestly, I want us to win as many superbowls as possible but I really just want to experience ONCE. at least once. I've been such a big fan my whole life.. I just want to make sure I experience once. I'm really hoping this is the year. I'm hoping that this is the start of a great run with kyle & brock...something special. I'll be able to die a happy man. lol

I don't think you do this (been posting with you long enough) but I try to not let the result dampen the ride. We win this game and we'll cherish it, but we'll move on to the next season and try to do it again. Same thing if we lose. The excitement for me is everything that's happened over the last year to lead to this moment, and then the big games themselves obviously.

Yeah, it's good advice because otherwise you never truly end up enjoying anything. I remember after the 2012 superbowl, I was at peace with the loss. it sucked but it was a fun season.

I just get off on this team being so accomplished and the players getting awards and rings. I also think there are so many players on this team that I would love to see earn a ring. I also feel like a super bowl ring in this day and age by the 49ers, would look amazing. lol
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
I hate to keep harping on this, but the 49ers WILL win this game.
Super Bowl Champs. Not gonna be denied.

1000 % agreed . Vegas here come!
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Oh God. Wasn't he a finalist before we got kyle?

There were reports that Denise had stepped in and was interested in Cable after our initial reported targets had bowed out IIRC. Don't remember all the details but it wasn't good. Extra funny too with the whole winning with class mantra. Probably shouldn't have a guy who allegedly struck a couple former partners in the mix.

Yeah, it's good advice because otherwise you never truly end up enjoying anything. I remember after the 2012 superbowl, I was at peace with the loss. it sucked but it was a fun season.

I just get off on this team being so accomplished and the players getting awards and rings. I also think there are so many players on this team that I would love to see earn a ring. I also feel like a super bowl ring in this day and age by the 49ers, would look amazing. lol

I'm 32 and in the same boat.

I just want to see one... just one SB win. And I can die happy.

Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
I hate to keep harping on this, but the 49ers WILL win this game.
Super Bowl Champs. Not gonna be denied.

1000 % agreed . Vegas here come!

The "America's Game" episode for this season is going to be amazing. lol I love that show. we will get all the inside knowledge and hear stuff like "we weren't going to be denied. no way we were going to lose that game". it'll be majestic.
  • Cosmo
I'd like to see Kyle design some plays for the Super Bowl that feature Purdy's legs. Teams have to put a ton of preparation in when they face teams who run their QB, and I doubt KC will. I still have no idea why GB didn't prepare for Kaepernick's running ability, and the results were obvious. I'm not saying to run him like they did Lance, but with Brock it's definitely an option, and would catch Spags completely off guard.
The "America's Game" episode for this season is going to be amazing. lol I love that show. we will get all the inside knowledge and hear stuff like "we weren't going to be denied. no way we were going to lose that game". it'll be majestic.

Are they doing 30 min now and not full hours? I haven't seen many of the recent ones but I thought I saw a YT link for last years Chiefs and it looked like jt was 30 min.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Those of us older folks want to see another. 29 years is still a LONG time.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Thats right. I would love to see us win Just one.

The problem is if you lose, it's like going down a rollercoaster back to the bottom and there and no guarantees that you get back to the BIG DANCE.

Time marches on very very quickly.

10 years, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years, a life time

We are almost a whole generation without seeing a 49ers Superbowl win.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Jan 30, 2024 at 3:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone