There are 214 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

So how about AA on base downs on the outside and kin/Hargrave inside. Young to the bench and only out there on passing downs?
Lol if this ain't the most disrespectful bet I've seen in FanDuel
Originally posted by Silky:

Points given by Chiefs D in 4th qtr in this post season:

Dolphins scored 0 points in WC round
Bills scored 0 points in Div round
Ravens scored 3 points in AFCCG

So along those lines it is a fair bet
[ Edited by CaliDesi49er on Jan 31, 2024 at 4:48 AM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
He can be a little dramatic cheerleader at times but I like him. Lombardi and krueg are my favorite to listen to. I think Krueg & Damon have a good "wake up" show they do. Only time o don't watch krueg is when he has dipsh!t Cohn on (aka DrEll).

Lombardi is my favorite but he can can be a bit dramatic lol

Sometimes I feel like I should make a channel or something - I have a ton of useless football knowledge cause I was always so obsessed with the 49ers history.

for example, before the lions game, I knew that the last time we played they won and we were up 24-7 at halftime and they stormed back.

When I was like 11, this old man that lives down the street from me used to let me come over and watch games with him. He would pay me to do his lawn. He had 49ers stuff EVERYWHERE. Turns out he played on that 1957 team - I remember him telling me the story about it. I became obsessed with the 49ers and nfl history a lot after that, how intertwined a lot of it is. It's probably a big reason why I want a superboel so bad. I want to be apart of the 49ers lore and have my own stories to share about "that season…"

Originally posted by CaliDesi49er:

Points given by Chiefs D in 4th qtr in this post season:

Dolphins scored 0 points in WC round
Bills scored 0 points in Div round
Ravens scored 3 points in AFCCG

So along those lines it is a fair bet

Yea but why they gotta say it like that
He can be a little dramatic cheerleader at times but I like him. Lombardi and krueg are my favorite to listen to. I think Krueg & Damon have a good "wake up" show they do. Only time o don't watch krueg is when he has dipsh!t Cohn on (aka DrEll).

Sometimes I feel like I should make a channel or something - I have a ton of useless football knowledge cause I was always so obsessed with the 49ers history.

for example, before the lions game, I knew that the last time we played they won and we were up 24-7 at halftime and they stormed back.

When I was like 11, this old man that lives down the street from me used to let me come over and watch games with him. He would pay me to do his lawn. He had 49ers stuff EVERYWHERE. Turns out he played on that 1957 team - I remember him telling me the story about it. I became obsessed with the 49ers and nfl history a lot after that, how intertwined a lot of it is. It's probably a big reason why I want a superboel so bad. I want to be apart of the 49ers lore and have my own stories to share about "that season…"

LMAO I knew someone would make a joke like this. That's hella funny.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
So how about AA on base downs on the outside and kin/Hargrave inside. Young to the bench and only out there on passing downs?

They need to do something that isn't on film yet, or very little. Even the 5 man front.

i really liked how they disguised the zone coverage on fourth down with man, even with the pre snap motion. That fooled Goff. Obviously Mahommes is light years better than Goff but still a vet who's played a lot of ball.

it's kinda shocking how bad Goff is when he had to move off his spot. Lol
I wonder if he McKinnon will play

How humiliating is it gonna be to see McKinnion get a ring dancing all over the field rubbing it in our faces after not playing in the Super Bowl?

would totally be our luck!

I don't know but I've kept receipts on him. I remember he went on FB or Instagram live with Deebo. Deebo asked if he'd resign with us and he laughed and said "Hell Nawwww"

Seems like a money making bet

I don't know but I've kept receipts on him. I remember he went on FB or Instagram live with Deebo. Deebo asked if he'd resign with us and he laughed and said "Hell Nawwww"

Should just throw those receipts out. Dude has already won his ring and had a pretty good career with the Chiefs.

Tho hopefully we keep him from getting another one this season.
Originally posted by Montana:
I wonder if hargrave has any insight into playing the chiefs O and their o line since he played them last year in the super bowl

I bet Graves is so happy not to be on the sorry ass Eagles team anymore lol

He better step up his game. This d line needs to play with every ounce they have this game. 60 minutes left to become immortal. Need this D to play the way we know they can. Need them disciplined. Need them technically sound. Idk why they've regressed in that regard, especially with the time off.

im really stressed about the players partying too much. I think it's cool that the game is in Vegas but I also think it's going to cause players to do more dumb s**t than usual cause of the ridiculous amount of temptations. A lot of these guys are young and dumb with a plethora of gold diggers there for them… bad recipe. I'm curious how many athletes will have new baby mamas after this. Lol

Hopefully Jed pays for a bus load of strippers to go to the chiefs hotel and party all night.

I hope not to be proven wrong but I feel like this shouldn't be a concern for us. I get it, it's Vegas...but we have a roster filled with vets and few rookies are in starting roles. The team understands their mission, they've put in the time and the effort to get here. I would be shocked to find out they weren't taking the Chiefs seriously and partying vs prepping for the game.

You win this game...then you can party for months! That's the goal.

Also I read both teams are staying 17+ miles away from the strip.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Please learn how to slide, Purdy!!

We needed every yard from him, I loved how he didn't slide last game and gave it his all. If it's the regular season, definitely slide as it's not worth it but now it's the Super Bowl.

Purdy does protect himself well with how he runs too. He runs sort of low, has a strong/thick lower half, and is agile so he avoids some big hits. I think the worse would be the classic defender diving at him like a missle head first which is a dirty play no matter the player/position.
Share 49ersWebzone