LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 183 users in the forums

The new Strahan moment has arrived. Thank you CJ Gardner-Johnson!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Everything went down hill for Detroit right after he was taunting 49ers fans, waving goodbye.

Dan Campbell had a perfect view of both meltdowns, he was playing for that Giants team back then.

First thing I thought of when he started waiving!
Originally posted by BYisGod:

You never want to test the Football Gods that way. I saw him do that and it instantly gave me some hope.
Sweet justice!

Ask him how he likes his Crow - deep fried?
Sweet. I hope CJGJ has a nice off season watching this meme on replay.
  • thl408
Someone tell Deebo one of the Chief CBs are talking s**t. Don't care if not true.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You never want to test the Football Gods that way. I saw him do that and it instantly gave me some hope.

Same! I was pretty down about how the game was going but when I saw that wave my friends and I immediately went "uh oh" haha
Originally posted by thl408:
Someone tell Deebo one of the Chief CBs are talking s**t. Don't care if not true.

100% Sneed nad McDuffie were talking about Deebo's mama! I heard it myself!
Was he the one that was talking trash on social media before the game?

Doing it when it was 20-7 before the Extra point in the 2nd Qrt was dumb. CMC did have a beauty of a stiff arm on him.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Same! I was pretty down about how the game was going but when I saw that wave my friends and I immediately went "uh oh" haha

There was lots of talk of the kezar game between SF and DET here and how the 49ers were talking trash at halftime and ended up losing

I wonder if any of the Detroit players had a clue about that history and how they were tempting fate based on the identical half time score
Tai Streets, I forgot all about that dude.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I was like 7 when that game happened so I didn't really watch it but the first thing my dad said when he saw cjgj waved is that Strahan did something similar and he had a feeling we could come back. Ironically he was the one presenting the trophy too lol.
Share 49ersWebzone