LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 220 users in the forums

At what moment you thought it was over?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Losing 24-7 at halftime I think all of us were thinking in the off-season moves but I want to know what was the play/moment that made us think that the game was out of reach.

For me it was when they got the 1st down on 3rd & 12 with a freaking run because our defense was lifeless and Wilks had no answers for Ben Johnson. At that moment I really thought it was over.

What about you guys?
It was never over.
Halftime.

But we got a Brock_STAR.

When Eli trucked into the endzone tbh

2 score lead with like 3 mins

I don't think we are done, until we are. I didn't think it was looking good, but I that's different than saying it's over. It's only over when you are down more possessions than time allows.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Halftime.

But we got a Brock_STAR.

This haha
Originally posted by evil:
It was never over.

This.
However, I was heading toward the exit at half time.............Glad I stayed and still don't know how they did it.
[ Edited by KeepRabbitsOut on Jan 28, 2024 at 11:35 PM ]
After the pick I was feeling bleakm but I kept a bit of hope in me during half time. Even if we didn't score I knew if the defense can make a stop we'll get the momentum.
That Apple plug commercial haunting us
I got the niners ML +110 when we were down. Put $200. Knew we would come back hot
i thought if we didnt score to open the half it would be over, though i was expecting a td not a fg, it still gave me a glimmer if hope

I was frustrated don't get me wrong but I was oddly more calm during this game than last week. Last week I felt it was over before we came back. This week, I had to step away briefly out of frustration but I came back and just focused on one play at a time without thinking about the final outcome until that last TD drive.
when the clocks hit 00:00:00.
I was pretty bent out of shape at half but then I thought to myself and even posted here that if we could get it to seven by the fourth then we would win.
halftime
Originally posted by Zachary:
I got the niners ML +110 when we were down. Put $200. Knew we would come back hot
how much you won?
Share 49ersWebzone