LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 144 users in the forums

Media Night SUCKED!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
But Niners walk out song....... Tallica hyped me up Best part of the short amount i watched
Originally posted by NinerJeff:
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
I think NFL Network put out a terrible product tonight. Too contrived...too produced.. too set up. Too much Chiefs oriented. Why have THEM on first? Why not have both teams come on at the same time? Why am I seeing more of the blond lady in the strapless dress in the studio more than MY TEAM??? She thinks she's at the Oscar's!. The young man was ok, but does he have to ask EVERY PLAYER a question? We have to see that? Bring back the old style. Much more off the cuff. More spontaneity. Much more entertaining. Let these guys BE THEMSELVES! Not ROBOTS! AND PLEASE WEAR THE UNIFORMS NOT JUMPSUITS!. That's my 2 cents.

Didn't know anyone actually watched this.

Lol I watched a lot of it. Jeff is getting worked up over nothing. The lady in the studio looked f'ing hot, she's really stepped her game up.

She's HOT?. You probably believe the guy making the donuts in the morning is hot? She's a low 7 in my opinion.😏
Lmao dude. I'm saying 87% you've never touched anything that saucy.

I've had 15's. What have you had? What was his name?🤔

Oh we're going with homophobia as a response, nice. Have fun on your dirtbike on the way to your cousins house
Share 49ersWebzone