There are 254 users in the forums

Niners sign DT Jordan Elliott

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lamontb:
When he's played he hasn't made any impact whatsoever. Maybe he will step up. I thought we drafted a big dude

he is terrible
#MoreInjuries Hargrave and now Missy Elliott

https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/09/26/49ers-linebacker-carted-off-from-practice-deebo-samuel-makes-surprising-return/

"Backup linebacker Curtis Robinson was carted off barely 15 minutes into practice with a non-contact knee injury, and that cart later took potential starting defensive tackle Jordan Elliott to the locker room because of a foot injury."
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/09/26/49ers-linebacker-carted-off-from-practice-deebo-samuel-makes-surprising-return/

"Backup linebacker Curtis Robinson was carted off barely 15 minutes into practice with a non-contact knee injury, and that cart later took potential starting defensive tackle Jordan Elliott to the locker room because of a foot injury."

I'm numb to this s**t by now
absolutely sucks. for everyone. next man up, as always
Awesome. Starting yo look like this season is a wash
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

More like the offense has to step up. The one thing separating this from 2020 is the offense.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I am too. And if it does get any worse and we end up drafting far higher than expected, I'm looking at the bright side- we'll get a day 1 starting caliber RT. No excuse.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

More like the offense has to step up. The one thing separating this from 2020 is the offense.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I am too. And if it does get any worse and we end up drafting far higher than expected, I'm looking at the bright side- we'll get a day 1 starting caliber RT. No excuse.

Nah we'll take a WR or D Lineman.

This is reminiscent of 2020 which followed a super bowl appearance. The team took a beating that season with injuries.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
What the
Yeaaaah this season is done. Sunday it was pretty much already over but this is the nail in the coffin.

This team is finished. We had four solid chances since 2019 and couldn't do it.

Maybe one day this team will win a Super Bowl before I die. Just maybe.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Now can they trade for DJ Jones!!!!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Yeaaaah this season is done. Sunday it was pretty much already over but this is the nail in the coffin.

This team is finished. We had four solid chances since 2019 and couldn't do it.

Maybe one day this team will win a Super Bowl before I die. Just maybe.

Brock just needs to go beast mode and have us win alot of 34-31 games.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Hey how about this, throw some money at Suh and see what he has left in the tank!!
How do you get hurt in practice and get carted off? They don't even hit now a days. At DT too.

The football gods really want to test Brock.
Share 49ersWebzone