There are 287 users in the forums

Niners sign DT Jordan Elliott

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Now can they trade for DJ Jones!!!!

They should have just kept DJ Jones instead of going with all these other hacks.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Yeaaaah this season is done. Sunday it was pretty much already over but this is the nail in the coffin.

This team is finished. We had four solid chances since 2019 and couldn't do it.

Maybe one day this team will win a Super Bowl before I die. Just maybe.

Brock just needs to go beast mode and have us win alot of 34-31 games.

I hope it's not that bad, but yeah, offense has to score. A lot. No mistakes. Good news is the offense can get healthier and I'm not even counting McCaffrey. Combination of high scoring + ball control. We need to have the ball 35 mins a game.
Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Awesome. Starting yo look like this season is a wash

More like the offense has to step up. The one thing separating this from 2020 is the offense.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
#MoreInjuries Hargrave and now Missy Elliott

https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/09/26/49ers-linebacker-carted-off-from-practice-deebo-samuel-makes-surprising-return/

"Backup linebacker Curtis Robinson was carted off barely 15 minutes into practice with a non-contact knee injury, and that cart later took potential starting defensive tackle Jordan Elliott to the locker room because of a foot injury."

I'm numb to this s**t by now

I am too. And if it does get any worse and we end up drafting far higher than expected, I'm looking at the bright side- we'll get a day 1 starting caliber RT. No excuse.

Nah we'll take a WR or D Lineman.

Id laugh to keep from crying.

I doubt they go receiver. I can see DT lol. Could also see safety (a true FS). But seriously, if this team is drafting in the teens, it's gotta be RT.

More like the offense has to step up. The one thing separating this from 2020 is the offense.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/09/26/49ers-linebacker-carted-off-from-practice-deebo-samuel-makes-surprising-return/

"Backup linebacker Curtis Robinson was carted off barely 15 minutes into practice with a non-contact knee injury, and that cart later took potential starting defensive tackle Jordan Elliott to the locker room because of a foot injury."

I am too. And if it does get any worse and we end up drafting far higher than expected, I'm looking at the bright side- we'll get a day 1 starting caliber RT. No excuse.

That sucks! I was hoping Robinson could send Campbell to the bench.????
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Originally posted by Wrathman:

Yeaaaah this season is done. Sunday it was pretty much already over but this is the nail in the coffin.

I hope it's not that bad, but yeah, offense has to score. A lot. No mistakes. Good news is the offense can get healthier and I'm not even counting McCaffrey. Combination of high scoring + ball control. We need to have the ball 35 mins a game.

I'm sure Shanahan will come out and throw 10 straight passes to open the game script.
we need Khalia Davis back.
Ugh, cooked in practice. We can't catch a break
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How do you get hurt in practice and get carted off? They don't even hit now a days. At DT too.

How do you continually ask these stupid f**king questions?
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Can he play WR?

looks like we dodged a bullet. might only be a ankle sprain or something, Lynch says he's questionable now.
Originally posted by BP13:
looks like we dodged a bullet. might only be a ankle sprain or something, Lynch says he's questionable now.

Lynch sounded positive regarding Elliot's injury.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Deebo:
Can he play WR?

Not anymore he's injured.
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:

I'm sure Shanahan will come out and throw 10 straight passes to open the game script.

If it were the high percentage passes to wide open backs in the flats, nothing but grass in front of them? Sure. I actually think that's perfect to get Guerendo going. Wide open stuff where he can use his speed. 10 passes to guys likely to be well covered would be BS however. As hurt as we are, I think we have the talent to beat most defenses.
This team should practice in bubble wrap.
Share 49ersWebzone