There are 236 users in the forums

Niners sign DT Jordan Elliott

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Now can they trade for DJ Jones!!!!

They should have just kept DJ Jones instead of going with all these other hacks.

So annoying the moves they make sometimes. BUT with that said, I loved the Hargrave signing at the time.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Now can they trade for DJ Jones!!!!

They should have just kept DJ Jones instead of going with all these other hacks.

So annoying the moves they make sometimes. BUT with that said, I loved the Hargrave signing at the time.

At the time they probably figured Javon Kinlaw was going to be a game wrecking. As for Hargrave, I did too. Felt we got Buckner lite. But it clearly hasn't gone that way. Hopefully Anderson can start next year. If so, that will be the most beef Hargrave has ever had next to him. He should eat consistently with those one on ones.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This team should practice in bubble wrap.

Everyone has a lot of injuries. Many teams have more guys on the IR than the 49ers. Some have 10 or more. Naturally we feel it more because they're our team but the 49ers are hardly alone. The fact that some of the players are key like CMC and Hargrave makes it seem worse.
Elliott returned to practice today.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Everyone has a lot of injuries. Many teams have more guys on the IR than the 49ers. Some have 10 or more. Naturally we feel it more because they're our team but the 49ers are hardly alone. The fact that some of the players are key like CMC and Hargrave makes it seem worse.

Speaking of which. The Raiders are going to be without both Devanta Adams and Crosby this sunday. The Eagles will be without Smith and possibly Brown. The Cowboys might be without both Lawrence and Parsons for multiple weeks. The injuries this season is just crazy. And it's only week 4.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Good.

Speaking of which. The Raiders are going to be without both Devanta Adams and Crosby this sunday. The Eagles will be without Smith and possibly Brown. The Cowboys might be without both Lawrence and Parsons for multiple weeks. The injuries this season is just crazy. And it's only week 4.

Facts. We just have to stay in the hunt. I don't see an NFC juggernaut.
Massive bullet dodged. We could not afford to lose this guy and Hargrave for the season. Period. That's why I reacted the way I did last night.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Vikings look like the best team in the NFC by a mile, crazy to see.

he returns and then trent goes on the injury report

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

They do. Very well coached. But at the end of the day, Darnold is the QB. If they can't figure out how to overcome them, they don't deserve the Lombardi.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

They do. Very well coached. But at the end of the day, Darnold is the QB. If they can't figure out how to overcome them, they don't deserve the Lombardi.

Once healthy and pass rush firing on all cylinders Viking don't scare me, I'd sign up for that NFC CG right now. Put some consistent pressure on Darnold and he's toast IMHO.
Share 49ersWebzone